Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page What Would Happen If...
Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#91)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-03-2020, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
Then stop abusing them.

Lou Figueroa
I love it. You define me as a troll but I would posit that your heart is as black as the stygian night.

Old
  (#92)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

05-03-2020, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATE View Post

I was thinking liar and a hypocrite. Here in the other thread you zero in on this regardless of the fact that you didn't first bring it up.

04-28-2020, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haystj View Post
"Whoops,, I totally missed that,,, I guess this lockdown situation is affecting all of us, obviously me included.

This JB story gives me a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach and I am not involved in any way other than I watched some of the stream as it was happening.

I wish/would hope my marriage was as strong as his,,, if I did this I can honestly say my relationship might not survive."

Lou:

Interesting question there at the end.

Lou Figueroa

Then this amount innocently just came out of thin air for the sake of discussion?

You came home and told your significant other that you had just lost $40,000 playing pool?

You're rollin' in the deep Lou...exposed for what John has always said you were. Like you like to say" own it.

$40,000 is a nice round number.

For a while JB wouldn't say what he lost but eventually copped to $35,000. I guess I could have just as easily made it $10,000 or $50,000. But besides all that, sure there was an obvious connection to the JB saga. But there was never an intent to shame him or rub salt into his wound with this thread. He was knee deep into the other thread; he still had his videos up. Why in world would I stop to think, for even a second, of creating another thread to bug him? I had no problem taking him on directly in the main thread, and when he let up so did I. To me, the question in this thread is just an interesting hypothetical -- others thought so as well and posted.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited by lfigueroa; 05-03-2020 at 11:18 AM.

Old
  (#93)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

05-03-2020, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
I love it. You define me as a troll but I would posit that your heart is as black as the stygian night.

weeeeeell.... even if it was you're still a troll.

Lou Figueroa

Old
  (#94)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member

05-03-2020, 11:04 AM

So, just slightly back on topic:

Three buddies take their wives on vacation for a week in Las Vegas. Everyone has a great time.

After they get back the guys get together and the first guy says, "I don't think I'll ever do Vegas again. Ever since we got back, my old lady flings her arms around at night and hollers, "7 come 11!" All night, and I haven't had a wink of sleep."

The second guy says, "I know what you mean...my old lady played blackjack the whole time we were there and every night she slaps the bed and yells, "Hit me light or hit me hard!" No sleep for me either."

And the third guy says, "You guys think you have it bad! My old lady played the slots the whole time we were there. I wake up each morning with a sore dick and an ass full of quarters."

Lou Figueroa

Old
  (#95)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

05-03-2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickin' Chicken View Post
on the heels of John losing $40k in his match and you posting more than 70 times in the thread that was created about it then you started this new thread asking what would happen if we lost $40k in a pool match, it's not unreasonable to conclude there is a connection.

I will gladly give you the benefit of the doubt that further shaming of John wasn't your intent but the net effect is the net effect.

And that you are an intelligent guy, you had to know this would be the case.

I'll leave you with the last word and thanks for hearing my viewpoint.

best,
brian kc
Quote:
It's not that complex, a troll is a troll.

Lou Figueroa
looks like you guys
are going to get this
to 3,000 views
It's all about Lou's ego. See he didn't start the other thread so he had to start his own thread strictly to stroke his ego. Lou's motives arent that hard to figure out.

Old
  (#96)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member

05-03-2020, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
It's all about Lou's ego. See he didn't start the other thread so he had to start his own thread strictly to stroke his ego. Lou's motives arent that hard to figure out.

Not getting a big enough "bash Lou" fix in the Aiming Forum?

Lou Figueroa

Old
  (#97)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

05-03-2020, 06:23 PM

Quote:

Lou Figueroa
Just calling it like i see it.

Old
  (#98)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member

05-04-2020, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Just calling it like i see it.

OK, I can do that too.

Lou Figueroa

Old
  (#99)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

05-04-2020, 07:58 AM

Quote:
weeeeeell.... even if it was you're still a troll.

Lou Figueroa
You've got to have the last word.

I was watching your match with JB and you did make him post up. Without posting up it's all just talk. So you did do something right.

Troll Troll Troll
Old
  (#100)
haystj
Timothy J Hays
haystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond repute

Troll Troll Troll - 05-04-2020, 08:01 AM

So what is the general definition of a Troll?

Is it someone who starts a thread, or makes a post that pokes someone so hard that they feel obliged to respond?

The whole idea of a troll is a bit ridiculous among grown adults, no?

---------kinda like me watching a dog take a shite on the sidewalk,,, then me walking over and stepping in it and then blaming the dog for getting poop on my shoe.

***** maybe by making this post I am being a troll !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
  (#101)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

05-04-2020, 08:03 AM

Quote:

Is it someone who starts a thread, or makes a post that pokes someone so hard that they feel obliged to respond?

---------kinda like me watching a dog take a shite on the sidewalk,,, then me walking over and stepping in it and then blaming the dog for getting poop on my shoe.

Lou is hiding behind a word.

Old
  (#102)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member

05-04-2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:

Lou Figueroa
You know how John sells more cases with his back and forth with you, well i get more and more green reps when i comment to you. Are you really that dis-liked by the posters here?

Old
  (#103)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member

05-04-2020, 11:21 AM

Quote:

I think it's kinda dumb but that's just me.

And your analogy is a little off. It's more like walking down the street and the same dog keeps walking up behind you trying to piss on your leg. You just keep walking and the doggie follows along always trying to pee on you.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited by lfigueroa; 05-04-2020 at 11:49 AM.

Old
  (#104)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member

05-04-2020, 11:25 AM

Quote:
You know how John sells more cases with his back and forth with you, well i get more and more green reps when i comment to you. Are you really that dis-liked by the posters here?

Your perception of things seems to be limited to your own belly button.

I have no doubt you get positive reinforcement from some. And shoot, the research says that no matter what you say nowadays a third of the population is going to disagree or dislike what you've said. So look at it this way: regardless of what people pour in your ear or blow up your ass, a third of the people here think you're a tool. So you should attempt taking a broader view.

I'm fine with what people think here. I get plenty of Green Rep too, nice posts and comments, PMs, and that carries over when I meet people at different events. It's all good and you can't please everyone.

Lou Figueroa

Old
  (#105)
TxBullDog
Registered
TxBullDog is on a distinguished road

05-06-2020, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
My wife would be shocked because while I may be known to drop more than that on my car habit, we have an understanding about that, we don't have that deal on gambling. Also, I could cover that kind of money and not impact our life.

It's also just not something I'd do. I gamble a bit but not with money I don't have or even money I'd miss. My guess is that the person in this example has had to go home and explain a few things a time or two before.
Well I love to gamble = 4 times divorced. Staying single is much cheaper and less drama. I can afford it and love the action. Just took me four times... lmao I already gambled the stimulus check away. As long as I win more then I lost it’s all good. 😆

Cue : Tim Scruggs
Jump Cue : Hanshew
Break Cue : BK Rush
Case : Jack Justis

Hit a Million Balls (HAMB) is the only fool-proof “aiming system.”
It’s not the cue … it’s you. It’s not the arrow … it’s the Indian.
Pool is my life. My girlfriend is my hobby.

Page 7 of 7 « First 567