Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > blah blah
Reload this Page Ten inspirational and motivational quotes- Happy Friday! 5/18/12
Rate this Entry

Ten inspirational and motivational quotes- Happy Friday! 5/18/12

Posted 05-21-2012 at 12:35 PM by blah blah

[B]It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief- and once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
-Muhammad Ali[/B]

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it.”
-Muhammad Ali

"Real Athletes don't "hope" to win a match or game, they prepare for it!"
Coach Briody

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What is tough, is being good every day."
Willie Mayes

If you’ll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives.
- Vince Lombardi

"Luck? Sure. But only after long practice and only with the ability to think under pressure."
- Babe Didrikson Zaharias

"It's great to win, but it's also great fun just to be in the thick of any truly well and hard fought contest against opponents you respect, whatever the outcome."
- Jack Nicklaus

"You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good."
- Jerry West

"The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret."
- Sarah Bombell (Swimmer)

"Show me an athlete who is afraid to look bad, and I'll show you an athlete you can beat every time."
Unknown
[B]
"Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play."
-Mike Singletary[/B]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5379 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments