Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > blah blah
Reload this Page Ten inspirational and motivational quotes- Happy Friday! 6/8/12
Rate this Entry

Ten inspirational and motivational quotes- Happy Friday! 6/8/12

Posted 06-08-2012 at 02:14 PM by blah blah
Updated 06-22-2012 at 09:52 AM by blah blah (formatting consistency)

We're going all Bruce Lee today!!!

[B]It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief- and once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
-Muhammad Ali[/B]

As you think, so shall you become.
- Bruce Lee

Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.
- Bruce Lee

Do not be tense; just be ready, not thinking but not dreaming, not being set but being flexible. It is being "wholly" and quietly alive, aware and alert, ready for whatever may come.
- Bruce Lee

If you think a thing is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
- Bruce Lee

“Choose the positive. You have choice, you are master of your attitude, choose the positive, the constructive. Optimism is a faith that leads to success.”
- Bruce Lee

To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.
- Bruce Lee

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can.
- Bruce Lee

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.
- Bruce Lee

“If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
- Bruce Lee

A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
- Bruce Lee

[B]"Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play."
-Mike Singletary[/B]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4142 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments