Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Snooker
Reload this Page Welcome from AzBilliards.com and SnookerUSA.com

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Welcome from AzBilliards.com and SnookerUSA.com
Old
  (#1)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

Welcome from AzBilliards.com and SnookerUSA.com - 03-28-2007, 12:11 AM

Welcome to the Snooker Forum on AzBilliards.com in association with SnookerUSA.com, the official website of the United States Snooker Association, the governing body of snooker in the United States.

Please post all your snooker related topics, matters and questions here to create a lively snooker discussion forum.

The normal rules for posting on AzBilliards.com forums apply which can be viewed by clicking here

Alan Morris, the Executive Director of the United States Snooker Association, will regularly be partcipating in the forum.

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

awesome
Old
  (#2)
godzilla
addicted
godzilla has a reputation beyond reputegodzilla has a reputation beyond reputegodzilla has a reputation beyond reputegodzilla has a reputation beyond reputegodzilla has a reputation beyond reputegodzilla has a reputation beyond reputegodzilla has a reputation beyond reputegodzilla has a reputation beyond reputegodzilla has a reputation beyond reputegodzilla has a reputation beyond reputegodzilla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

awesome - 03-28-2007, 06:08 AM

Thanks for all the work in expanding AZ.

Old
  (#3)
shanesinnott
Follow Through
shanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to shanesinnott Send a message via Yahoo to shanesinnott  
04-02-2007, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHousePro
Welcome to the Snooker Forum on AzBilliards.com in association with SnookerUSA.com, the official website of the United States Snooker Association, the governing body of snooker in the United States.

Please post all your snooker related topics, matters and questions here to create a lively snooker discussion forum.

The normal rules for posting on AzBilliards.com forums apply which can be viewed by clicking here

Alan Morris, the Executive Director of the United States Snooker Association, will regularly be partcipating in the forum.
Thanks for this (Snooker is my favorite game) I look forward to posting in this forum.

Regards,

Shane Sinnott
President
OB Cues
www.obcues.com
Phone: 972.578.9100
Fax: 972.426.6980

Old
  (#4)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

04-03-2007, 01:38 PM

Snooker is my favorite game and I hope it catches on here. Adding this forum is a great idea, it wont generate alot of traffic but I'm positive the quality of the threads will be top shelf, great idea.

thanks.

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....

Old
  (#5)
dello brown
Banned
dello brown is on a distinguished road

04-19-2011, 07:15 PM

any good snooker tables in west v?

Old
  (#6)
marthamaldonado
Registered
marthamaldonado is on a distinguished road

11-27-2012, 10:48 PM

Hi I'm new here.

Old
  (#7)
Jobear
Registered
Jobear is on a distinguished road

06-18-2013, 05:00 PM

Hi -I'm new also.
My brother-in-law in Colorado has had for many years, a snooker table that he bought out of a pool hall in CA. It is around 1898 and ALSO came with a set of billiard rails. Awesome table and we have had great fun through out the years.
Probably very rare. I do know that when he had the billiard rails on it sure improved my game.

Hi We are Pan American Billiards & Snooker Association
Old
  (#8)
snookerworldtx
Pan American Billiards &
snookerworldtx is on a distinguished road

Hi We are Pan American Billiards & Snooker Association - 04-27-2020, 04:22 AM

Pan American Billiards & Snooker Association is the organization featuring the world snooker championship 2020, tickets for world snooker championship 2020, america snooker, Canada snooker, brazil snooker around the world.
Our Objective is to conduct and promote the PABSA Championships in Billiards and Snooker in accordance with the rules of the World Governing Body as they stand today.

Due to the global coronavirus pandemic, the decision has been taken to reschedule the end of this campaign. So keep your eyes on the website for the latest date and time update. You can easily book your tickets online by visiting our websites.
Here the event Pan American snooker world championship 2020