Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Very Rare Bill McDaniel Merry Widow Cue - LIKE NEW CONDITION & DEAD STRAIGHT

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Very Rare Bill McDaniel Merry Widow Cue - LIKE NEW CONDITION & DEAD STRAIGHT
Old
  (#1)
Quality Cues
AzB Silver Member
Quality Cues has a reputation beyond reputeQuality Cues has a reputation beyond reputeQuality Cues has a reputation beyond reputeQuality Cues has a reputation beyond reputeQuality Cues has a reputation beyond reputeQuality Cues has a reputation beyond reputeQuality Cues has a reputation beyond reputeQuality Cues has a reputation beyond reputeQuality Cues has a reputation beyond reputeQuality Cues has a reputation beyond reputeQuality Cues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Very Rare Bill McDaniel Merry Widow Cue - LIKE NEW CONDITION & DEAD STRAIGHT - 10-06-2020, 05:02 AM

I’ve been buying, selling and trading custom cues for approximately 18 years now and I’ve never seen or heard of a Bill McDaniel Merry Widow, until I saw this one. This cue is in like new condition with very little to no evidence of play on the shafts. The forearm and butt sleeve are the most highly figured piece of Bird’s-Eye Maple imaginable. The wrap is textured black leather.

The specs are perfect:

Length: 58 inches with an equal split.

Weight: 18.9 oz. with one shaft and 18.8 oz. with the other; the butt alone weighs 14.8 oz.

Shaft Diameters: 12.86 mm and 12.75 mm where the shaft wood meets the ferrules.

My price for this exceptional and collectible McDaniel is $1,425 (reduced from $1,525 and will not be reduced any further) shipped by USPS Priority Mail to any point in the Continental U.S. Please call or text me at 859-420-8733 to buy this cue.

I really not interested in trades, but will consider a partial trade for a QUALITY CUE in MINT or NEAR MINT CONDITION and which rolls DEAD STRAIGHT TOGETHER AND APART.

BUY FROM ONE OF THE VERY BEST CUE SELLERS SINCE 2003. 100% SATISFACTION ALWAYS GUARANTEED.

Sincerely,

Mike Gartland
Cell: 859-420-8733
E-mail: m.gartland@twc.com

Last edited by Quality Cues; 10-12-2020 at 07:10 PM.

Old
  (#2)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.
j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-08-2020, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quality Cues View Post
I’ve been buying, selling and trading custom cues for approximately 18 years now and I’ve never seen or heard of a Bill McDaniel Merry Widow, until I saw this one. This cue is in like new condition with very little to no evidence of play on the shafts. The forearm and butt sleeve are the most highly figured piece of Bird’s-Eye Maple imaginable. The wrap is textured black leather.

The specs are perfect:

Length: 58 inches with an equal split.

Weight: 18.9 oz. with one shaft and 18.8 oz. with the other; the butt alone weighs 14.8 oz.

Shaft Diameters: 12.86 mm and 12.75 mm where the shaft wood meets the ferrules.

My price for this exceptional and collectible McDaniel is $1,525 shipped by USPS Priority Mail to any point in the Continental U.S. Please call or text me at 859-420-8733 to buy this cue.

I really not interested in trades, but will consider a partial trade for a QUALITY CUE in MINT or NEAR MINT CONDITION and which rolls DEAD STRAIGHT TOGETHER AND APART.

BUY FROM ONE OF THE VERY BEST CUE SELLERS SINCE 2003. 100% SATISFACTION ALWAYS GUARANTEED.

This offering is drool worthy.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.