Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Live Stream Area
Reload this Page T-REX live One Pocket on Facebook

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
T-REX live One Pocket on Facebook
Old
  (#1)
RunoutJJ
Professional Banger
RunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond reputeRunoutJJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

T-REX live One Pocket on Facebook - 04-10-2020, 02:34 PM

https://www.facebook.com/tony.chohan...epa=SEARCH_BOX

"You just saw me run 62 balls, and you want to keep playing?" "Yeah, I didn't like the way you played it." ~Waterdog playing Straights

Hit a gear at one of those tournaments and have everyone saying, "Who the #$%& is that guy?", then start dogging it and have everyone be like, "Oh, never mind." ~Victorl

Old
  (#2)
benny-the-blade
Much Very Good Gambler
benny-the-blade has a reputation beyond reputebenny-the-blade has a reputation beyond reputebenny-the-blade has a reputation beyond reputebenny-the-blade has a reputation beyond reputebenny-the-blade has a reputation beyond reputebenny-the-blade has a reputation beyond reputebenny-the-blade has a reputation beyond reputebenny-the-blade has a reputation beyond reputebenny-the-blade has a reputation beyond reputebenny-the-blade has a reputation beyond reputebenny-the-blade has a reputation beyond repute

04-10-2020, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunoutJJ View Post
Playing against Josh Roberts. Thanks for sharing!

“I’m a skill player, not a luck player.” - - Earl Strickland

Old
  (#3)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

04-11-2020, 02:51 PM

Tony has a tendency to hang out on the end rail when his opponent is shooting. I'd have to tell him to get away from the table when it isn't his turn.

I have noticed this in a lot of his matches.

The Hustler

Such a man spends all his life playing every day for small stakes. Give him every morning the money that he may gain during the day, on condition that he does not play-you will make him unhappy. It will perhaps be said what he seeks is the amusement of play, not gain. Let him play then for nothing, he will lose interest and be wearied. ***Blaise Pascal***

In the beginning he was a man...then he became the game.