Object ball flies off table
Old
  (#1)
SpotOn
Registered
SpotOn is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Object ball flies off table - 04-06-2019, 09:41 AM

In BCA 8 ball rules what is the call when the object ball is struck and flies off the table. Does the object ball get spotted or does it stay down as if made. I know the shooter loses his turn and I assume the cue ball is played from where is lies?

Last edited by SpotOn; 04-06-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Old
  (#2)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-07-2019, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post
In BCA 8 ball rules what is the call when the object ball is struck and flies off the table. Does the object ball get spotted or does it stay down as if made. I know the shooter loses his turn and I assume the cue ball is played from where is lies?
The old BCA rules you spotted it but the current CSI rules you don't. Its a foul, BIH. BTW, if its when shooting the 8b its a loss. Also, if 8b is jumped off on the break it spots. https://www.playcsipool.com/uploads/...i__170714_.pdf

Last edited by garczar; 04-07-2019 at 04:44 AM.

Old
  (#3)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-07-2019, 07:58 AM

You also have to put a buck in the jukebox.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.