Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Room Owner Discussion
Reload this Page Tables and Chairs

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Tables and Chairs
Old
  (#1)
Bbutler
topshots.ca
Bbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond reputeBbutler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Tables and Chairs - 08-02-2018, 12:26 PM

If any rooms out there are looking for tables and chairs, I can get them for you at great prices. Many different styles and all brand new in the wrapping and delivered to your location. I sell factory direct so I can cut out pretty much all overhead and pass the savings on to you.

We can do smaller numbers but the more you order the better the prices. PM me or call/text at 780-938-7378.

Light your pool table with the awesome new LED Flat Panels from Ultra-light LED. PM me for details.