Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Case Reviews
Reload this Page Focus(JB) cue case reviews?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Focus(JB) cue case reviews?
Old
  (#1)
Welder84
AzB Silver Member
Welder84 has a reputation beyond reputeWelder84 has a reputation beyond reputeWelder84 has a reputation beyond reputeWelder84 has a reputation beyond reputeWelder84 has a reputation beyond reputeWelder84 has a reputation beyond reputeWelder84 has a reputation beyond reputeWelder84 has a reputation beyond reputeWelder84 has a reputation beyond reputeWelder84 has a reputation beyond reputeWelder84 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Focus(JB) cue case reviews? - 01-05-2017, 02:19 PM

They are using JB interior, but Does anyone have info on these cases? Reviews ect.

Old
  (#2)
Soundta
AzB Bronze Member
Soundta is on a distinguished road

01-06-2017, 07:01 PM

I have one coming next week I'll let ya know

-Jerry

Old
  (#3)
DaveM
AzB Gold Member
DaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond reputeDaveM has a reputation beyond repute

01-06-2017, 09:17 PM

Good for storage I think. Seyberts has some cheap. I have the 2x5/3x4. For me it's 2x4 at best. The tube is smaller than it should be.

Old
  (#4)
Daryle
AzB Silver Member
Daryle has a reputation beyond reputeDaryle has a reputation beyond reputeDaryle has a reputation beyond reputeDaryle has a reputation beyond reputeDaryle has a reputation beyond reputeDaryle has a reputation beyond reputeDaryle has a reputation beyond reputeDaryle has a reputation beyond reputeDaryle has a reputation beyond reputeDaryle has a reputation beyond reputeDaryle has a reputation beyond repute

01-06-2017, 11:40 PM

I have one (2x5/3x4) with 3x3 used with a player (OB), break/jump (Dual Force) and backup (McDermott) cues. Holds all I need in the pockets. I got it through Seyberts (they have reduced the price, since I bought) and I will be keeping it, as it's a good case with a year's use and no damage to date.

Last edited by Daryle; 01-07-2017 at 02:03 AM.

Old
  (#5)
jeremy8000
AzB Silver Member
jeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond reputejeremy8000 has a reputation beyond repute

01-10-2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslavin11 View Post
They are using JB interior, but Does anyone have info on these cases? Reviews ect.
I have a 2x5/3x4 Focus case I bought about 1 1/2 years ago on clearance from Seyberts. It's nothing extraordinary, but is well constructed. A minor complaint is that the zippers are pretty stiff and feel a bit second-rate in comparison to my It's George and JB case, but they don't seem like they'll fail.

My only real gripe is that, while it does have the JB UltraPad interior, it's stuffed into a smaller shell - if you use all 7 slots, even in the 2x5 configuration, it's extremely tight, with the padding being tightly compressed and making it difficult to get the last piece in, and very difficult to get anything out.

Great case for storage, but I wouldn't use it as a regular case. Still, for the money (2x5/3x4 starting from $60), it's as good as you can get in terms of protection and has large pockets for accessory storage.

Player: Becue Naked
Jump/Break: G10 Assault; G5 Launcher
Other Cues: 1968-72 Joss (Stroud's Balabushka tribute); 2003 Kikel; 2015 Ned Morris Custom
Cases: JB Custom Hybrid Ult. Rugged 2x3; It's George 1x2; Instroke 2x3 Cowboy

Old
  (#6)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-19-2017, 06:52 AM

I picked one up just recently for my son to use, I like it. I do wish they have some better designs though. Exterior feels sturdy, interior is nice and holds the cues well. It is listed as a 3 cue case but I don't think it's good for that, 2x4 it fits great. For the money, I think it would make as good of a case as anything in that price range.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!