Reload this Page Opportunity for a free DigiCue for some AZBers
Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Opportunity for a free DigiCue for some AZBers
Old
  (#1)
shanesinnott
Follow Through
shanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via MSN to shanesinnott Send a message via Yahoo to shanesinnott  
Opportunity for a free DigiCue for some AZBers - 08-22-2016, 06:43 AM

If you don't know what the DigiCue is, see here: https://www.obcues.com/products/DIGI...ining-Aid.html

As many of you know, we have a very cool video that we posted on Facebook and YouTube last week showing how the DigiCue works. The Facebook video has been viewed almost 200,000 times which we are very happy about. We have had a lot of requests for subtitles on the video in different languages.

So, I am prepared to give a free DigiCue to any person who provides me with a FLUENT translation of the DigiCue script that is on the video in any language. Please note that I am not looking for a google translated version (we can do that). We are looking for people who are FLUENT in a 2nd language and who would like to helps us reach more people around the world by adding multiple language closed captions to our YouTube video.

If you can help, please do the following:

Comment on this thread with the language that you can help with. I will updated this thread with the languages that we have gotten help with as they are done. Example: first person to say they can do french will be the one selected for french. We only need one translation for each language.

Once you have commented with the language you can translate, send me an email to shane@obcues.com with your name, address and phone number. I will then email you back a copy of the DigiCue script in English. You then need to email me back a FLUENT translation that we can add to the video.

We will then put you on the DigiCue list and send you one for free when they are ready at the end of October.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Translations we have been promised so far:
Norwegian (Benward452)
Ukrainian (Cardigan Kid)
Russian (Cardigan Kid)
French (Jimbojim)
Chinese (nycdarkness)
Spanish (rookiepsu)
Italian (pab)
Bosnian (Mirza)
Japanese (shinobi)
Hindi (Ak147)
Hungarian (hillhill)
Portugese (nataddrho)
Tagalog (nataddrho)
Hebrew (Isaac)
Dutch (Double-Dave)
Arabic (nataddrho)
Thai (Cezar Morales)
Malay (Cezar Morales)
Indonesian (Cezar Morales)
German (Michael Mosler)
Finnish (Kimmo H.)

Regards,

Shane Sinnott
President
OB Cues
www.obcues.com
Phone: 972.578.9100
Fax: 972.426.6980

Last edited by shanesinnott; 09-08-2016 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Removed a language

Old
  (#2)
Benward452
AzB Silver Member
Benward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond reputeBenward452 has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2016, 07:18 AM

Shane, I can help out translating to Norwegian.

Old
  (#3)
shanesinnott
Follow Through
shanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond reputeshanesinnott has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2016, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benward452 View Post
Shane, I can help out translating to Norwegian.
Thank you. Please email me as instructed and I will email you back the script.

Regards,

Shane Sinnott
President
OB Cues
www.obcues.com

Old
  (#4)
Cardigan Kid
AzB Silver Member
Cardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2016, 07:56 AM

My wife has a master's degree in Russian and Ukrainian literature.
She can do a fluent direct translation of the script in Ukrainian and Russian languages.

Two for one!

Old
  (#5)
shanesinnott
Follow Through

08-22-2016, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardigan Kid View Post
My wife has a master's degree in Russian and Ukrainian literature.
She can do a fluent direct translation of the script in Ukrainian and Russian languages.

Two for one!
Thank you, much appreciated! Please email me as instructed and I will email you back the script for your wife to translate.

Regards,

Shane Sinnott
President
OB Cues
www.obcues.com

Old
  (#6)
Jimbojim
AzB Silver Member
Jimbojim has a reputation beyond reputeJimbojim has a reputation beyond reputeJimbojim has a reputation beyond reputeJimbojim has a reputation beyond reputeJimbojim has a reputation beyond reputeJimbojim has a reputation beyond reputeJimbojim has a reputation beyond reputeJimbojim has a reputation beyond reputeJimbojim has a reputation beyond reputeJimbojim has a reputation beyond reputeJimbojim has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2016, 08:07 AM

French is my mother tongue.

" You can chalk that cue as much as you want, but if you don't chalk your mind you will still miscue" - Puncho

Playing cue : Mezz Axi-R with Expro shaft
Breaking cue : Mezz Power Break Kai
Jump Cue : Pitbull
Case : Cowboy Instroke 3B/7S

Old
  (#7)
shanesinnott
Follow Through

08-22-2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbojim View Post
French is my mother tongue.

Regards,

Shane Sinnott
President
OB Cues
www.obcues.com

How about Greek
Old
  (#8)
dvs
AzB Silver Member
dvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond repute

How about Greek - 08-22-2016, 08:13 AM

Hello Shane:

My lovely bride can translate into Greek if you like.

Dave

Old
  (#9)
shanesinnott
Follow Through

08-22-2016, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvs View Post
Hello Shane:

My lovely bride can translate into Greek if you like.

Dave
That will work Dave, thank you. Please email me as instructed and I will email you back the script.

Regards,

Shane Sinnott
President
OB Cues
www.obcues.com

Old
  (#10)
nycdarkness
AzB Silver Member
nycdarkness has a reputation beyond reputenycdarkness has a reputation beyond reputenycdarkness has a reputation beyond reputenycdarkness has a reputation beyond reputenycdarkness has a reputation beyond reputenycdarkness has a reputation beyond reputenycdarkness has a reputation beyond reputenycdarkness has a reputation beyond reputenycdarkness has a reputation beyond reputenycdarkness has a reputation beyond reputenycdarkness has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2016, 08:17 AM

Native language Chinese for me and the wife. Can do Chinese

Old
  (#11)
shanesinnott
Follow Through

08-22-2016, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycdarkness View Post
Native language Chinese for me and the wife. Can do Chinese

Regards,

Shane Sinnott
President
OB Cues
www.obcues.com

Old
  (#12)
rookiepsu
AzB Silver Member
rookiepsu has a reputation beyond reputerookiepsu has a reputation beyond reputerookiepsu has a reputation beyond reputerookiepsu has a reputation beyond reputerookiepsu has a reputation beyond reputerookiepsu has a reputation beyond reputerookiepsu has a reputation beyond reputerookiepsu has a reputation beyond reputerookiepsu has a reputation beyond reputerookiepsu has a reputation beyond reputerookiepsu has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2016, 08:48 AM

Shane, I can do spanish.

Old
  (#13)
pab
Center ball can do it all
pab has a reputation beyond reputepab has a reputation beyond reputepab has a reputation beyond reputepab has a reputation beyond reputepab has a reputation beyond reputepab has a reputation beyond reputepab has a reputation beyond reputepab has a reputation beyond reputepab has a reputation beyond reputepab has a reputation beyond reputepab has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2016, 08:49 AM

I can do Italian. Will send you the email.

Playing Cue - Jacoby, Edge Hybrid shaft
Break Cue - Jacoby, Heavy Hitter

Old
  (#14)
shanesinnott
Follow Through

08-22-2016, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiepsu View Post
Shane, I can do spanish.

Regards,

Shane Sinnott
President
OB Cues
www.obcues.com

Old
  (#15)
shanesinnott
Follow Through

08-22-2016, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pab View Post
I can do Italian. Will send you the email.
Thank you. I did just get your email, will respond shortly.

Regards,

Shane Sinnott
President
OB Cues
www.obcues.com

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »