Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Reviews
Reload this Page CEM cue

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
CEM cue
Old
  (#1)
tangent70
Registered
tangent70 has a reputation beyond reputetangent70 has a reputation beyond reputetangent70 has a reputation beyond reputetangent70 has a reputation beyond reputetangent70 has a reputation beyond reputetangent70 has a reputation beyond reputetangent70 has a reputation beyond reputetangent70 has a reputation beyond reputetangent70 has a reputation beyond reputetangent70 has a reputation beyond reputetangent70 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

CEM cue - 03-31-2016, 08:14 PM

Hi.
I am interested in a cue from this maker.
Any reviews on hit feel quality etc?

Playing Cue: Becue prime M

Break Cue: Becue Dark matter break

Jump cue Becue jump

Old
  (#2)
M.G.
AzB Silver Member
M.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond reputeM.G. has a reputation beyond repute

04-01-2016, 01:14 AM

Hi,

CEM is German, so you'll find not a lot in this rather USA centric forum

The gallery seems to be accurate, I've seen ones on sale here and they look exactly like this: http://www.cem-cues.com/gallerie/index.html

His LD shaft has an excellent reputation and hit, as far as one reads, but a recent OB or WX900 has even less deflection with the same nice feel.
Quality is said next to be flawless, but there's a waiting list

He also does a lot of customizations of anything you like.

Some examples below -

Shaft (60 glued parts):
http://billard-aktuell.de/forum/view...50461&p=605524

A cue for sale:
http://billard-aktuell.de/forum/view...50244&p=605478
http://billard-aktuell.de/forum/view...50302&p=606938

Show the cues thread:
http://billard-aktuell.de/forum/view...CEM&start=1590

Cheers,
M

CEM cues
Old
  (#3)
gunderjj
AzB Silver Member
gunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

CEM cues - 05-18-2016, 07:55 AM

I have owned three of his cues now. A break cue, a merry window, and a wrapless coco. I recently sold the merry window. They all hit great. His LD shafts are some of the best I have ever tried and I have tried just about all of them. The quality of his work was some of the best I have seen also. I am currently playing with his jump break cue and the wrapless coco cue with ivory joint. The wrapless I am shooting with now has a radial pin and it shoots somewhat stiff with his LD shaft. The break cue uses the 3/8x11 pin and so did the merry window I had. The break cue is one of the best I have used also. Breaks as good as my mezz with pro H shaft I was using before.

I have a custom I am waiting to get built from him. Wait time is 8+ months now. Should be done end of the year. Cant wait to get it.

Below is a picture of my current shooting cue. I did not take this picture, but you can really see the wood he used in this cue is above and beyond exceptional.

Last edited by gunderjj; 05-18-2016 at 07:59 AM.

Old
  (#4)
Big-Tattoo
I'm back
Big-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2016, 11:40 PM

That was my coco cue build for me
Yeah it was stiff

Name: Ralf- the Man in the Middle with his lovely Thai Girls

CEM cue
Old
  (#5)
gunderjj
AzB Silver Member
gunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond reputegunderjj has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

CEM cue - 05-19-2016, 06:16 AM

sorry borrowed your picture of the cue. looks so much better than any i have. Best hitting CEM I have tried