Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > BEF Juniors Pool
Reload this Page How to join?.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
How to join?.
Old
  (#1)
poolrod
I like old school
poolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

How to join?. - 04-23-2013, 12:53 AM

Hi, my daughter is almost 12, I'm teaching her the game, but we live in the Seattle Washington area. Is there ever any qualifiers out here, or a way to get her involved with this?. Rod.

Playing Cue: Gus Szamboti

If you get a chance to play with a Michael Webb, you will be very happy.

Cases: 1x2 Custom Ron Thomas
2x3 JB Rugged
Cues on order, Showman, Searing, Koo. James Michael White.
SHOWMAN FAN
SEARING FAN
MOBLEY FAN
SZAMBOTI FAN

Old
  (#2)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

04-23-2013, 06:24 AM

While I don't know your area, my son started in the Jr APA program before their policies drove our league operator to switch to USAPL.

http://www.poolplayers.com/membershi...unior-leagues/

I can't check if that link is valid because work blocks sports sites, but you may be able to find Jr APA locations there if they still run that program.

Also check the USAPL and BCAPL to see if they have Jr leagues, which would include running qualifiers for Nationals.

The league operators also get spots for Nationals for those kids they deem worthy that do not place in the qualifiers.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#3)
poolrod
I like old school
poolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond reputepoolrod has a reputation beyond repute

04-23-2013, 10:50 AM

Thank you, that link says she needs to be 20 years old.

2x3 JB Rugged
SHOWMAN FAN
SEARING FAN
MOBLEY FAN
SZAMBOTI FAN

Old
  (#4)
9ball
AzB Silver Member
9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute9ball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-23-2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolrod View Post
Hi, my daughter is almost 12, I'm teaching her the game, but we live in the Seattle Washington area. Is there ever any qualifiers out here, or a way to get her involved with this?. Rod.

Here is a link to contact Samm Diep : http://billiardeducation.org/contact/

Here is a link to qualifiers: http://billiardeducation.org/events/...ls/qualifiers/

Samm has all the info you need , Good Luck , My son Manny Perez had a blast doing this an going to World Championship in Germany.

Have you played pool with your kid today!

Son, "I taught you everything you know, but not everything I know"

Old
  (#5)
poolrod
I like old school

04-24-2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9ball View Post
Here is a link to contact Samm Diep : http://billiardeducation.org/contact/

Here is a link to qualifiers: http://billiardeducation.org/events/...ls/qualifiers/

Samm has all the info you need , Good Luck , My son Manny Perez had a blast doing this an going to World Championship in Germany.
Thank you.

2x3 JB Rugged
SHOWMAN FAN
SEARING FAN
MOBLEY FAN
SZAMBOTI FAN

Old
  (#6)
billiarded
BEF
billiarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-24-2013, 12:56 PM

Thanks for all the replies. Yes, please contact me at your convenience and I'll be happy to help however I can.

Here is also a link to the directory of all the junior programs we work with:
http://billiardeducation.org/junior-billiards/

There are a couple in OR but unfortunately, nothing listed for WA.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Billiard Education Foundation
www.billiardeducation.org
(303) 926-1039
info@billiardeducation.org
The Billiard Education Foundation (BEF) was formed in 1993 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity committed to promoting a lifelong love of pool and building the next generation of players through youth programs and academic scholarships.