Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > BEF Juniors Pool
Reload this Page Pechauer sponsorship

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Pechauer sponsorship
Old
  (#1)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Pechauer sponsorship - 12-20-2012, 08:56 AM

It seems almost every Jr player has a Pechauer cue, is that the only maker supporting and sponsoring Jr players? Is it equipment only sponsorship or does he help pay for the travel?

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#2)
mr.vmax
Tim's Cues And Supplies
mr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond repute

12-20-2012, 08:17 PM

from what I have seen its mainly just the cues, awesome people and company

Tim's Cues And Billiards
Cues, Case, Supplies
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 704-361-6625
Facebook Tims Cues
Now stocking JB Cases & Pechauers

Old
  (#3)
billiarded
BEF
billiarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond reputebilliarded has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-21-2012, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang-the-9 View Post
It seems almost every Jr player has a Pechauer cue, is that the only maker supporting and sponsoring Jr players? Is it equipment only sponsorship or does he help pay for the travel?
That's a good observation. Pechauer is a HUGE supporter of juniors. They officially sponsor a handful of the top junior players and choose 1-2 new kids each year to sponsor but I know they have helped out many in the past. I wish there were more supporters like them in the industries.

I know Jacoby has also helped out a lot with the juniors, working together with Melissa Little, and Chris Byrne built a cue for Nicole Keeney when she was a junior as well.

Great topic

Billiard Education Foundation
www.billiardeducation.org
(303) 926-1039
info@billiardeducation.org
The Billiard Education Foundation (BEF) was formed in 1993 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity committed to promoting a lifelong love of pool and building the next generation of players through youth programs and academic scholarships.

Old
  (#4)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

12-21-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiarded View Post
That's a good observation. Pechauer is a HUGE supporter of juniors. They officially sponsor a handful of the top junior players and choose 1-2 new kids each year to sponsor but I know they have helped out many in the past. I wish there were more supporters like them in the industries.

I know Jacoby has also helped out a lot with the juniors, working together with Melissa Little, and Chris Byrne built a cue for Nicole Keeney when she was a junior as well.

Great topic
When I was at Nationals last year (our first one) with my son, I noticed a LOT of kids had Pechauer cues, and they all said they were sponsored by them. My son is getting to a B level in skill, just turned 13, if he did not like his Players cue so much, I'd look into getting him into the Pechauer camp Maybe I'll see if Players wants to support him, his game is good enough now that Mike Dechaine was impressed with how he plays for his age. We see him often at Snookers in RI.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Killer
Old
  (#5)
devorator
Ipoolmyheart@thetable
devorator has a reputation beyond reputedevorator has a reputation beyond reputedevorator has a reputation beyond reputedevorator has a reputation beyond reputedevorator has a reputation beyond reputedevorator has a reputation beyond reputedevorator has a reputation beyond reputedevorator has a reputation beyond reputedevorator has a reputation beyond reputedevorator has a reputation beyond reputedevorator has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Killer - 12-21-2012, 07:47 AM

Alex is a killer player man. Keep'm on the table and he will get a high level very soon. He has a good stroke, good balance, nice swing.

Keep up the good work guys!
Go Go Alex

Chris Neacsu

JBaxter 60'' Duff/Hybrid shaft
Breaktime Billiards
Zan Hybrid MAX

EMAIL ME!

Old
  (#6)
ba2can
TOBS
ba2can has a reputation beyond reputeba2can has a reputation beyond reputeba2can has a reputation beyond reputeba2can has a reputation beyond reputeba2can has a reputation beyond reputeba2can has a reputation beyond reputeba2can has a reputation beyond reputeba2can has a reputation beyond reputeba2can has a reputation beyond reputeba2can has a reputation beyond reputeba2can has a reputation beyond repute

12-21-2012, 11:13 AM

i agree with Devorator... with practice and mind conditioning and the right guidance, i am sure Alex can go a long way... from what i see Alex is very skilled already...i would recommend a low deflection shaft for more advanced positional shot making.