Reload this Page All around match?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
All around match?
Old
  (#1)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member
D_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200
  Send a message via MSN to D_Lewis  
All around match? - 10-22-2012, 06:39 AM

Got a horse looking to play an all around match.

10 ball
8 ball
Snooker

Anyone interested?

Old
  (#2)
JD_Hogg
AzB Silver Member
JD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond reputeJD_Hogg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-22-2012, 09:12 AM

How much and who?

Old
  (#3)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Lewis View Post
Got a horse looking to play an all around match.

10 ball
8 ball
Snooker

Anyone interested?
A chthonic post.
Details?

Old
  (#4)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member
D_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond reputeD_Lewis has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2012, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
A chthonic post.
Details?
I'd prefer to do the chatting in private. We aren't interested in playing Alex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD_Hogg View Post
How much and who?
Do you have someone to put in? If so, PM me.

Old
  (#5)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2012, 11:07 AM

Quote:
I'd prefer to do the chatting in private. We aren't interested in playing Alex.

Do you have someone to put in? If so, PM me.
Danny, this is AZ....
...forget about the 'need to know' basis.
If nothing else, I'd love to sweat it...and may get involved financially.

Old
  (#6)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member

10-22-2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Danny, this is AZ....
...forget about the 'need to know' basis.
If nothing else, I'd love to sweat it...and may get involved financially.
You guys have a couple players out of Shooters that would fit perfectly in an all around. Tom L, Robin, John Everekian, John White, etc.

Ive confirmed that he wants to play but I havent asked him if there is anyone who he wont play. Im just going to say we wont play Alex but all others feel free to touch base. If I can get the OK today, I'll post more info RE whos playing and what we want to bet.

Old
  (#7)
pt109
WO double hemlock

10-22-2012, 12:20 PM

Hmmmm...I notice you didn't mention the Morras....
...or Erik....you know, the tall redhead that runs 8-packs.

Old
  (#8)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member

10-22-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm...I notice you didn't mention the Morras....
...or Erik....you know, the tall redhead that runs 8-packs.
You ever seen him run an 8 pack?

I know 100% for sure that we won't play Alex, I doubt we'd play Johnny. I think we might take the game against Erik and not sure about Mario.

I would have to confirm, or possibly move it to two sets instead of all three.

Old
  (#9)
pt109
WO double hemlock

10-22-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
You ever seen him run an 8 pack?
...and a 9 pack.
..as far as I know, the no-talent mooch has never attained double figures.

Old
  (#10)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member

10-22-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
...and a 9 pack.
..as far as I know, the no-talent mooch has never attained double figures.
Please don't assume what I said was an insult, I was just curious.

I've played against, gambled against and backed Erik at various times, he's my buddy, I think he's an excellent player.

Old
  (#11)
pt109
WO double hemlock

10-22-2012, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Please don't assume what I said was an insult, I was just curious.

I've played against, gambled against and backed Erik at various times, he's my buddy, I think he's an excellent player.
My post had no bearing on your post...other than I was being a wise-guy.

Old
  (#12)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member

10-22-2012, 04:39 PM

Ok, talked to the man. Jason Williams is the player, and we're looking for a game between $500 a set, each set and maybe $2,500 a set.

Here is what we like

8 ball OR 10 ball AND snooker against anyone except:
John Morra
Alex Pagulayan
Mario Morra

8 ball AND 10 ball AND Snooker against anyone except (above also):
Tyler Nearing (pending, we still may accept)

If you have a player, shoot me a PM or shoot me a text. (if you dont have my number, I am sure someone you know does, or PM me and I'll give it to you)

Thanks for looking.

Old
  (#13)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member

10-22-2012, 04:40 PM

Oh, we'll play for less if you come to us but we're not travelling to play under the minimum.

Old
  (#14)
ThePoolScene
Registered
ThePoolScene has a reputation beyond reputeThePoolScene has a reputation beyond reputeThePoolScene has a reputation beyond reputeThePoolScene has a reputation beyond reputeThePoolScene has a reputation beyond reputeThePoolScene has a reputation beyond reputeThePoolScene has a reputation beyond reputeThePoolScene has a reputation beyond reputeThePoolScene has a reputation beyond reputeThePoolScene has a reputation beyond reputeThePoolScene has a reputation beyond repute

10-23-2012, 06:16 PM

My pick would be Chris Wood. He is one of the few players that plays exceptionally well on both the 9 footers and the 12 foot tables.

We just need to get them in the same room along with someone with plenty of cash! $$$

Old
  (#15)
D_Lewis
AzB Silver Member

10-23-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePoolScene View Post
My pick would be Chris Wood. He is one of the few players that plays exceptionally well on both the 9 footers and the 12 foot tables.

We just need to get them in the same room along with someone with plenty of cash! $$$
I've tried to make a game with him personally, I won't go out of my way to try and do it again.

He is very strong, you're right.

Page 1 of 2 1 2