Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Case Reviews
Reload this Page Where is the Cue Case Category?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Where is the Cue Case Category?
Old
  (#1)
Drawman623
Box Cue lover
Drawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Where is the Cue Case Category? - 12-08-2009, 04:33 PM

We have dedicated thread space for discussion of balls but not cases?

I have read threads and posts requesting a place to post pics and discussion about cue cases. Why, with this expansion that even includes "other", would we skip cases as a topic?

I hope there will be some lively discussion about bakelite balls vs ivory or plastic...but I...yawn doubt we will see much of that.

After a pushout: "Give it back and I'll show you how to make it...or shoot it yourself and you'll never know." Garten Bierbower

Old
  (#2)
Clark_the_Shark
Has 9-Ball-itis
Clark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond reputeClark_the_Shark has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-08-2009, 07:33 PM

I agree... I'll PM AZHousePro and ask him to change it.

Old
  (#3)
Snookered007
Ticky Tricky
Snookered007 has a reputation beyond reputeSnookered007 has a reputation beyond reputeSnookered007 has a reputation beyond reputeSnookered007 has a reputation beyond reputeSnookered007 has a reputation beyond reputeSnookered007 has a reputation beyond reputeSnookered007 has a reputation beyond reputeSnookered007 has a reputation beyond reputeSnookered007 has a reputation beyond reputeSnookered007 has a reputation beyond reputeSnookered007 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

12-11-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drawman623 View Post
We have dedicated thread space for discussion of balls but not cases?
I agree we need a spot dedicated to cases.

Donavan

Carom Cue: Ron Kilby
Playing Cue: LP Tru Balance Conversion
J/B Cue: Paul Dayton
Pride and Joy: -R- 26½ Tribute
Playing at: www.minneapolisbilliardclub.com

Saving the world one cue at a time.

"When the Power of Love Overcomes the Love of Power the World will know Peace"... Jimi Hendrix

Old
  (#4)
JimS
Grandpa & his grand boys.
JimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4050
Location: Jim Sward 311 E. Main, Suite 317 Galesburg, Il 61401

12-12-2009, 04:39 AM

There absolutely should be a forum for cases. Looking for and/or at cases is one of my favorite reasons for loggin on.

"The average man seeks certainty in the eye of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence.
The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eye and calls that humbleness."
Carlos Castenada

"Make no distinction between the difficult and the less difficult shot but apply yourself completely to each opportunity to strike a pool ball". Mark Wilson

"No nonchalantin at the pool table!" Sailor

Live like somebody left the gate open!

Old
  (#5)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

12-12-2009, 06:19 AM

We have asked time and again,

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#6)
Drawman623
Box Cue lover
Drawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond reputeDrawman623 has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2009, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
We have asked time and again,
Yep
Cowboy was the first I recall to ask for a case thread. I didn't want his voice to be the only one here.

I really like the service AZ provides and I am not one to remain silent until I see something to complain about. I enjoy many aspects of the site. With this recent expansion, however, adding a case category seemed like a no brainer...to omit it was something I had to respond to.

After a pushout: "Give it back and I'll show you how to make it...or shoot it yourself and you'll never know." Garten Bierbower

Last edited by Drawman623; 12-14-2009 at 05:26 AM.

Old
  (#7)
Lazerrus
I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Lazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200

12-14-2009, 05:08 AM

We want a case thread! We want a case thread!

Always interested in Richard Blacks, and Schons

Old
  (#8)
JimS
Grandpa & his grand boys.
JimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4050
Location: Jim Sward 311 E. Main, Suite 317 Galesburg, Il 61401

12-14-2009, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerrus View Post
We want a case thread! We want a case thread!
I don't mean to put words in your mouth but I think you mean .... we want a case forum. I KNOW that I want a case forum! Cases to see, cases to sell, cases to buy.... a case forum.

"The average man seeks certainty in the eye of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence.
The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eye and calls that humbleness."
Carlos Castenada

"Make no distinction between the difficult and the less difficult shot but apply yourself completely to each opportunity to strike a pool ball". Mark Wilson

"No nonchalantin at the pool table!" Sailor

Live like somebody left the gate open!

Old
  (#9)
Lazerrus
I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Lazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond reputeLazerrus has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200

12-14-2009, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimS View Post
I don't mean to put words in your mouth but I think you mean .... we want a case forum. I KNOW that I want a case forum! Cases to see, cases to sell, cases to buy.... a case forum.
Yes Jim that is correct. Thank you!

Always interested in Richard Blacks, and Schons

Old
  (#10)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

12-14-2009, 05:44 AM

Suggestion every who want such a catagory PM the Moderators, and Board Admisnistrators with your presonal reason why you would like siad catagory.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#11)
Exile
that definatly rolled....
Exile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond reputeExile has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-14-2009, 07:20 AM

I'm in. Especially seen as i'm working on a case for release in the 2nd 1/4 next year watch this space.

Exile

UK8Ball Break & Runs (consecutive): 4
14.1 on UK table: 28
Snooker high break: 66
9 ball: Got better things to do with my time

Case Category
Old
  (#12)
cuesblues
cue accumulator
cuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Case Category - 12-14-2009, 07:36 AM

Can we add j/p's to the category too?

Old
  (#13)
HereWeGo
♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
HereWeGo has a reputation beyond reputeHereWeGo has a reputation beyond reputeHereWeGo has a reputation beyond reputeHereWeGo has a reputation beyond reputeHereWeGo has a reputation beyond reputeHereWeGo has a reputation beyond reputeHereWeGo has a reputation beyond reputeHereWeGo has a reputation beyond reputeHereWeGo has a reputation beyond reputeHereWeGo has a reputation beyond reputeHereWeGo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1225

12-14-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuesblues View Post
Can we add j/p's to the category too?

I agree. With some of the amazing J/P's being produced they deserve their own space.

"I'm the best you ever seen, Fats. I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." - Fast Eddie

Old
  (#14)
Drawman623
Box Cue lover

12-15-2009, 03:18 AM

Thank you members for posting, thank you mods for listening. The case forum is born. Success!

Sticky Starter.....
Old
  (#15)
New Guy
AzB Silver Member
New Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNew Guy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Sticky Starter..... - 02-08-2010, 03:24 PM

What is the basic difference between :
Cigar Case

J.Flowers Tribute style

Hard case

Soft Case:

Envelope

Adapted Case for Cues
( gun cases, fly fishing pole case )

I was thinking a basic description of case styles for the cross reference google link for recruiting purposes of people that might not have heard of AZB.

Last edited by New Guy; 02-10-2010 at 12:22 AM.