Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page Buyer / Seller transaction report
Page 149 of 149 « First 4999139147148149

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 128 votes, 1.77 average.
Old
  (#2221)
jacobyguy
Matt
jacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-22-2019, 05:06 PM

Bought a cue from this douche Chris Zayes of Greer SC. Phone number 8644845677 cash tag $zayas83 he had me call him so he could convince me of his impeccable honesty and integrity so I would cash app the payment. He promised to get the cue out the very next morning which didn't happen... something with his son the first day, something with his wife the second day.... so 3 days later he finally makes a shipping label and messages me to nickel and dime me out of 7$ more because shipping was 25$ instead of the agreed 18$ I did receive the cue. However it has a 1-2mm lift at the joint when rolled and he told me it was straight. I did give him multiple avenues to make it right but he chose to respond by saying it was "fine when he shipped it out" and then blocked me. So here he is, give him a shout out for me

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Deal with Magix
Old
  (#2222)
OldOrvis
AzB Silver Member
OldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond reputeOldOrvis has a reputation beyond repute

Deal with Magix - 05-05-2019, 05:12 PM

Did a trade deal with this gentlemen and it was fantastic, He was very prompt in shipping his trade item and was a smooth transaction. Would Highly recommend this guy. I made another post about our deal but I think I used the wrong thread lol.

Thanks

You better go see the wizard

Old
  (#2223)
Toxis
Registered
Toxis has a reputation beyond reputeToxis has a reputation beyond reputeToxis has a reputation beyond reputeToxis has a reputation beyond reputeToxis has a reputation beyond reputeToxis has a reputation beyond reputeToxis has a reputation beyond reputeToxis has a reputation beyond reputeToxis has a reputation beyond reputeToxis has a reputation beyond reputeToxis has a reputation beyond repute

02-19-2020, 07:23 AM

Has anyone dealt with Jmidas here? He had a Predator 314 on here for $100, I messaged him and he said it’s available. I tell him I’ll take it so I PP him the money. That was over 2 weeks ago and no shaft. No email, no reply to my PM here or the comment on his wall yet it shows he signs in daily. Someone want to tell him this isn’t a dating app where ghosting occurs?

mezz ignite shaft
Old
  (#2224)
mr.vmax
Tim's Cues And Supplies
mr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond reputemr.vmax has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

mezz ignite shaft - 03-16-2020, 10:53 AM

just had a great transaction with Tinh Ly, quick payment and good emails
A+

Tim's Cues And Billiards
Cues, Case, Supplies
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 704-361-6625
Facebook Tims Cues
Now stocking JB Cases & Pechauers

Deal with vinniebabarooch
Old
  (#2225)
FatLannister28
AzB Bronze Member
FatLannister28 is on a distinguished road

Deal with vinniebabarooch - 09-18-2020, 11:03 AM

Did a couple deals with vinniebabarooch.

Very responsive and professional.

Highly recommend.

Old
  (#2226)
Robert.Beak
Registered
Robert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond reputeRobert.Beak has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2020, 04:57 AM

Hi everyone! Tell me please, has someone met or held a similar cue in hands?
The seller says that this is the best cue that he had

What do you think?

Old
  (#2227)
mizzoutiger26
AzB Bronze Member
mizzoutiger26 is on a distinguished road

10-19-2020, 02:50 PM

Picked up a cue off $TAKE HOR$E last week. Quick shipping (2 business days), good packaging, threw in some extras for me along with a great cue. Thanks again!

Page 149 of 149 « First 4999139147148149