Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Pierce Custom Cue FS!

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Pierce Custom Cue FS!
Old
  (#1)
Kidwill
AzB Silver Member
Kidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Pierce Custom Cue FS! - 09-21-2020, 10:37 AM

Up for grabs is a wrap less Jim Pierce custom. I took this in on a trade and haven’t used it much since. I would rate the condition as an 8/10 and everything is straight together or apart.

Cue is six points of olivewood into cocobolo on the forearm. The handle is wrapless olivewood with high figure. The butt sleeve is cocobolo matching the forearm. It has brass accent rings at all positions. Cue has a 3/8x10 modified brass pin as well. Both shafts are old growth and have a darker color to them. Cue hits great.

Specs

Butt 15.3 oz 29”
Shaft 1 3.7 oz 12.4 mm and 29” Searing Soft
Shaft 2 3.8 oz 12.5 mm and 29” Unknown Tip
3/8x10 Modified Pin

Price SOLD OBO shipped CONUS

Payment via PayPal

No trades at this time.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

All the best

Will
Attached Images

Sometimes I think I started playing pool because I hate money...

Last edited by Kidwill; 10-16-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Old
  (#2)
tabi1
Registered
tabi1 is on a distinguished road

09-22-2020, 05:43 AM

What are the "faults" with the cue bumping it down to an 8? The cocobolo and olivewood is a nice combo.

Last edited by tabi1; 09-22-2020 at 05:47 AM.

Old
  (#3)
Kidwill
AzB Silver Member
Kidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond reputeKidwill has a reputation beyond repute

09-28-2020, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabi1 View Post
What are the "faults" with the cue bumping it down to an 8? The cocobolo and olivewood is a nice combo.
I’d say 8/10 as you can fee the rings slightly through the finish. Also the cue has been played with so I’m going conservatively with the condition. Under promising and over delivering on the cue seems to make everyone happier.

Sometimes I think I started playing pool because I hate money...

Old
  (#4)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.
j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2020, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidwill View Post
I’d say 8/10 as you can fee the rings slightly through the finish. Also the cue has been played with so I’m going conservatively with the condition. Under promising and over delivering on the cue seems to make everyone happier.
What are the dimensions at the joint and butt?

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.