Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Accessory reviews
Reload this Page New Clear Bullet Proof break Tip is amazing!

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
New Clear Bullet Proof break Tip is amazing!
Old
  (#1)
MalibuMike
Banned
MalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via MSN to MalibuMike  
New Clear Bullet Proof break Tip is amazing! - 11-04-2019, 09:23 AM

I just got the new clear bulletproof break tip and it's better then Taom or the Mezz Sonic, Icebreaker or anything from Samsara. This thing explodes off the end of the tip! And also has more grip or tackiness so you can get crazy English and jump.ability. literally made out of Bullet proof glass this tip is awesome! Looks cool too! Better then those blue and yellow Toams!

Bulletproofbreaktips.com

install
Old
  (#2)
swwyocoyote
AzB Gold Member
swwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond repute

install - 11-09-2019, 10:09 AM

Good to hear, going to swap out a hammerhead for one of these.

Did you install it yourself? Just curious on polishing it so it keeps the clearness.

Ty

Break- Joss purpleheart Thor Hammer
Player- Pechauer JP07-Q
JB Case rugged 3x6

"Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast"

No need to polish!
Old
  (#3)
MalibuMike
Banned
MalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond repute

No need to polish! - 11-20-2019, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swwyocoyote View Post
Good to hear, going to swap out a hammerhead for one of these.

Did you install it yourself? Just curious on polishing it so it keeps the clearness.

Ty
Stay's clear and like the Taom Break Tip but more bounce! the Thermoplastic is tacky enough to hold chalk and get amazing grab on the cueball!
Better then an Icebreaker!
Just so no one thinks I'm Anti Toam, I love the new Taom Fusion playing Tip and have it on all my cues! It's revolutionary, hard in the center and softer on the side, so nice crisp center ball hits but with awesome English and spin stroke grab!

Bullet Proof Break Tip Info and Pics!
Old
  (#4)
MalibuMike
Banned

Bullet Proof Break Tip Info and Pics! - 12-03-2019, 07:36 PM

Bulletproof break tips are The Bomb, and I mean bomb! Better than Toam, Icebreaker, or any of these plastic Tips and more control than a hard leather Samsara! the finish requires no sc4uffing as the surface grabs the Cue Ball and does Magic!! I can draw with this Tip, go forward after exploding the rack to.make the 9 on the snap more times in the month I've been. playing with it than all year! just a light dusting of Chalk and I'm popping straight up on the break, or going into the long rail and back through the pack. And Jumping! I play straight pool and never learned to jump, and like my break, jumping was the weakest part of my game, Not Anymore! I'm blasting 2 to 3 balls in on a good break, and at least one or 2 on an average break, and this is a guy that dry broke regulatory! I'm jumping like crazy and even getting and controlling draw after the break! this Bulletproof Glass Tip is a game changer for me! more so then my Revo or Mezz Expro Shafts! the hit and action has to be felt to be believed! a friend put Bulletproof Break Tip on his Revo 12.9mm and it is an insane Breaker even better then my Mezz Deep Impact pro! I'm putting one on my Revo 12.4 and will keep you posted! finally the edge I needed! Thank you good Folks at Bulletproof Break Tips! I owe you big time!
Bulletproofbreaktips.com
Attached Images

Old
  (#5)
swwyocoyote
AzB Gold Member
swwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond reputeswwyocoyote has a reputation beyond repute

12-03-2019, 07:55 PM

Thanks for the follow up review. Sent you a pm

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Player- Pechauer JP07-Q
JB Case rugged 3x6

Wowzer! This tip is explosive.
Old
  (#6)
RonRosas
Banned
RonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond repute

Wowzer! This tip is explosive. - 12-04-2019, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuMike View Post
Bulletproof break tips are The Bomb, and I mean bomb! Better than Toam, Icebreaker, or any of these plastic Tips and more control than a hard leather Samsara! the finish requires no sc4uffing as the surface grabs the Cue Ball and does Magic!! I can draw with this Tip, go forward after exploding the rack to.make the 9 on the snap more times in the month I've been. playing with it than all year! just a light dusting of Chalk and I'm popping straight up on the break, or going into the long rail and back through the pack. And Jumping! I play straight pool and never learned to jump, and like my break, jumping was the weakest part of my game, Not Anymore! I'm blasting 2 to 3 balls in on a good break, and at least one or 2 on an average break, and this is a guy that dry broke regulatory! I'm jumping like crazy and even getting and controlling draw after the break! this Bulletproof Glass Tip is a game changer for me! more so then my Revo or Mezz Expro Shafts! the hit and action has to be felt to be believed! a friend put Bulletproof Break Tip on his Revo 12.9mm and it is an insane Breaker even better then my Mezz Deep Impact pro! I'm putting one on my Revo 12.4 and will keep you posted! finally the edge I needed! Thank you good Folks at Bulletproof Break Tips! I owe you big time!
Bulletproofbreaktips.com
Love this new break tip, wish I had it back it the day.
Explosive.
"Mexican" Ron Rosas

Old
  (#7)
RonRosas
Banned
RonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond reputeRonRosas has a reputation beyond repute

12-20-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRosas View Post
Love this new break tip, wish I had it back it the day.
Explosive.
"Mexican" Ron Rosas
Best billiard product of 2019!
Bulletproofbreaktips.com

https://youtu.be/9ymPT7K8efU

Wowzer! https://youtu.be/9ymPT7K8efU
Attached Images

No I didnt install myself, these bad boys need a Lathe for mounting.
Old
  (#8)
MalibuMike
Banned

No I didnt install myself, these bad boys need a Lathe for mounting. - 12-30-2019, 03:28 PM

No I didnt install myself, these bad boys need a Lathe for mounting.
But once its on it stays on, it never comes off, or cracks and I will never find anything that breaks this good, so its on forever!
Attached Images

Old
  (#9)
WilleeCue
The Barefoot Cuemaker
WilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

05-08-2020, 01:32 AM

NEW ???
Robin Adiar in Corpus Christi was installing these clear LEXAN plastic tips years ago.

Old
  (#10)
RickLafayette
AzB Silver Member
RickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2020, 09:17 AM

Q: After you cut the tip down on the lathe, how do you polish it so that it comes out clear?

Player: Predator Panthera 3-1 Artist Proof
Revo 12.4 shaft
Break Cue: Predator BK Rush
other stuff

Old
  (#11)
Keith E.
AzB Silver Member
Keith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond reputeKeith E. has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2020, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickLafayette View Post
Q: After you cut the tip down on the lathe, how do you polish it so that it comes out clear?
Well, you get some murder hornet venom and apply it to the side of the tip.......

Keith

Old
  (#12)
EL Picos
AzB Silver Member
EL Picos has a reputation beyond reputeEL Picos has a reputation beyond reputeEL Picos has a reputation beyond reputeEL Picos has a reputation beyond reputeEL Picos has a reputation beyond reputeEL Picos has a reputation beyond reputeEL Picos has a reputation beyond reputeEL Picos has a reputation beyond reputeEL Picos has a reputation beyond reputeEL Picos has a reputation beyond reputeEL Picos has a reputation beyond repute

05-11-2020, 01:03 PM

What is the normal diameter of tips and ferrule and lenght of ferrule, please? Don't find that on the site, Thanks!

Last edited by EL Picos; 05-11-2020 at 01:37 PM.

Old
  (#13)
swwyocoyote
AzB Gold Member

05-12-2020, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickLafayette View Post
Been taking smaller, higher speed finish cuts then sanding upto 1000 grit paper. After that I use a plastic polish used for turning pens. All of them are coming out super clear.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Player- Pechauer JP07-Q
JB Case rugged 3x6

Bulletproof tip on BK Rush
Old
  (#14)
BlackDeath
AzB Bronze Member
BlackDeath is on a distinguished road

Bulletproof tip on BK Rush - 09-10-2020, 02:22 PM

Has anyone used this Bulletproof tip on a BK Rush? I am curious if it hits that much better on an already amazing break cue?

Old
  (#15)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.
j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2020, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuMike View Post
Bulletproofbreaktips.com
Will it damage the cue-ball?

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.