Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Changes in the bump rules
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
NINEBALLART
NINEBALLART
NINEBALLART has a reputation beyond reputeNINEBALLART has a reputation beyond reputeNINEBALLART has a reputation beyond reputeNINEBALLART has a reputation beyond reputeNINEBALLART has a reputation beyond reputeNINEBALLART has a reputation beyond reputeNINEBALLART has a reputation beyond reputeNINEBALLART has a reputation beyond reputeNINEBALLART has a reputation beyond reputeNINEBALLART has a reputation beyond reputeNINEBALLART has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-30-2015, 07:02 PM

Yes I did and they went to cues for sale..I saw them there...I just looked and they are both gone..??

I just bumped them up again....7:13 pm Lets see what happens....

Last edited by NINEBALLART; 08-30-2015 at 07:15 PM.

Old
  (#32)
Kot_Bigemot
AzB Silver Member
Kot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond reputeKot_Bigemot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Skype™ to Kot_Bigemot 
09-18-2015, 10:09 AM

This is what I received this morning:

The azbilliards Marketplace Has Moved to Panjo.com
1. Improved Marketplace
The new and improved interactive azbilliards marketplace will now live on Panjo.com. It's mobile friendly, it has better search, and much more.
2. Post Directly to azbilliards from Panjo
New listings made in the new marketplace will automatically appear as threads on azbilliards.
3. Your Panjo Account is Almost Ready
In a few minutes, we will transfer your listings, purchase history, and more to Panjo.com. You'll receive your login information shortly.
Login today and see what
azbilliards and Panjo have to offer!

Only two things are infinite; The Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the Universe -Albert Einstein.

Old
  (#33)
$TAKE HOR$E
champagne - campaign
$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute

02-03-2016, 01:23 PM

After 48 hours, the original poster of a thread can go to the "thread tools" menu at the top of his thread and click on "bump". That should move the message to the top without needing to actually reply to the message.

Where is this function, when I click thread tools it isnt there. Posting a reply in a thread does nothing also.

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆...𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 4% 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀
~ $𝗛

Don't be afraid to say what everyone else is thinking, they will talk about you forever
~ unknown

The human brain can subjugate anything, even real pain
~ Bruce Lee

Ya'll warned me, but I didnt listen.....
~ Death Ball

I'm not surprised motherf*%$#@'s
~ Nate Diaz

WWW.MACECUES.COM

DOOM
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=463005

Old
  (#34)
Worminator
AzB Silver Member
Worminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond reputeWorminator has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2950

02-03-2016, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $TAKE HOR$E View Post
After 48 hours, the original poster of a thread can go to the "thread tools" menu at the top of his thread and click on "bump". That should move the message to the top without needing to actually reply to the message.

Where is this function, when I click thread tools it isnt there. Posting a reply in a thread does nothing also.
I just tried this and it worked fine. Had not used it before I read your post.

Jamie

..............."The trusted name in cue deals"
You can also feel free to text me at the number above

Old
  (#35)
$TAKE HOR$E
champagne - campaign
$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute$TAKE HOR$E has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2016, 03:08 PM

Rather than keep posting in the for sale threads, can anyone definitively say what the current status is on posting or commentating on threads? I thought it was still the 48 hour routine but it seems comments at random bring posts back to the top. Being able to comment in threads and answer questions is by far a good idea but not if it continues to bring them to the top...because then you get the same ol song and dance pushing everything down again. I have been doing a lot from my phone lately so maybe there is a difference, I guess there is an AZ app which I don not use so I know that isn't the case.

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆...𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 4% 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀
~ $𝗛

Don't be afraid to say what everyone else is thinking, they will talk about you forever
~ unknown

The human brain can subjugate anything, even real pain
~ Bruce Lee

Ya'll warned me, but I didnt listen.....
~ Death Ball

I'm not surprised motherf*%$#@'s
~ Nate Diaz

WWW.MACECUES.COM

DOOM
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=463005

Changes in the bump rules
Old
  (#36)
vmendoza
AzB Silver Member
vmendoza has a reputation beyond reputevmendoza has a reputation beyond reputevmendoza has a reputation beyond reputevmendoza has a reputation beyond reputevmendoza has a reputation beyond reputevmendoza has a reputation beyond reputevmendoza has a reputation beyond reputevmendoza has a reputation beyond reputevmendoza has a reputation beyond reputevmendoza has a reputation beyond reputevmendoza has a reputation beyond repute

Changes in the bump rules - 04-18-2017, 10:19 AM

hi everyone! just a quick question, because i just use a phone app, i am trying to abide the rules in 48hrs bumping, i posted a few cues in a single thread and responded to a comment but the thread got bump up & i don't want that to happen or even my post get removed... what's the best thing to do? any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

yeah , this is great!
Old
  (#37)
TILT9
Banned
TILT9 has a reputation beyond reputeTILT9 has a reputation beyond reputeTILT9 has a reputation beyond reputeTILT9 has a reputation beyond reputeTILT9 has a reputation beyond reputeTILT9 has a reputation beyond reputeTILT9 has a reputation beyond reputeTILT9 has a reputation beyond reputeTILT9 has a reputation beyond reputeTILT9 has a reputation beyond reputeTILT9 has a reputation beyond repute

Arrow yeah , this is great! - 08-07-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHousePro View Post
OK, we had someone code a modification to hopefully help with the bump issues.

First off. We have turned back on the ability to reply to threads. However, replying to a thread will not bump it. (Or at least it shouldn't bump it)

Please understand that WE ARE TESTING THIS. If it works, then we will stick with it. It is not the end of the world. It is just something we are testing to try to resolve the bump issues here.

Mike
much better than ever before , Genus!

Old
  (#38)
runscott
AzB Silver Member
runscott has a reputation beyond reputerunscott has a reputation beyond reputerunscott has a reputation beyond reputerunscott has a reputation beyond reputerunscott has a reputation beyond reputerunscott has a reputation beyond reputerunscott has a reputation beyond reputerunscott has a reputation beyond reputerunscott has a reputation beyond reputerunscott has a reputation beyond reputerunscott has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2018, 11:07 AM

Is there a limit on the number of threads a seller can have going at the same time? I thought there was, but can't find any references. I've recently seen 9, even 11 bumped in succession, so just wondering.

Old
  (#39)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

03-07-2020, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runscott View Post
Is there a limit on the number of threads a seller can have going at the same time? I thought there was, but can't find any references. I've recently seen 9, even 11 bumped in succession, so just wondering.
I wondered that as well...

Old
  (#40)
cornerstone
Psalm 91:15
cornerstone has a reputation beyond reputecornerstone has a reputation beyond reputecornerstone has a reputation beyond reputecornerstone has a reputation beyond reputecornerstone has a reputation beyond reputecornerstone has a reputation beyond reputecornerstone has a reputation beyond reputecornerstone has a reputation beyond reputecornerstone has a reputation beyond reputecornerstone has a reputation beyond reputecornerstone has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to cornerstone  
09-17-2020, 10:58 AM

so when sure man says lets get offers on these babys is that a bump !! what he does it on all his listings today

www.cornerstonecues.com[url] The originator of real financing!and the best trade up policy in the industry!with the best selection of the finest cues!
now a new site at @ [URL="www.cornerstonecues.com"]
gives you more cues and the same quality (the best)! That is why we are #1

Old
  (#41)
ideologist
I don't never exaggerate
ideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond reputeideologist has a reputation beyond repute

09-18-2020, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
so when sure man says lets get offers on these babys is that a bump !! what he does it on all his listings today
It only bumps the thread every 2 days.

Speaking of rules, if a guy sells a cue with undisclosed issues, is that worthy of a Bible reference?

Speaking of rules, what about if a guy physically steals cues from someone? Does the Bible help with that?

Snowflakes in Hawaii meltdown

What does a laughably out of touch old man sound like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type79
Stay in your lane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
I own you nothing grasshopper, as in my mind you are just another internet cocoaroach

Old
  (#42)
cuesblues
cue accumulator
cuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

09-18-2020, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runscott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
I wondered that as well...
No limit, but it's considered common courtesy to limit sale threads to a few per day, maybe 5.
We don't need the guys who think they found a free Ebay making post after post while pushing everybody off the front pages.
The wanted/for sale was intended to sell used, custom, and collectible billiard items.
There was and still is a handful of guys who have abused the forum, and don't care that it isn't cool.
Those few scoundrels are the reason we were all affected by the awkward bumping rules, which took a lot of the fun out of the WFS.

player...Barry Szamboti, South West, Runde Schon
player...Bill Schick, South West, Larry Vigus, Andy Gilbert
player...Black Boar, A-E, , Kenny Murrell, Paul Drexler
player...Bob Owen, Terry McFadden, Jacoby, Josh Treadway
player...Tim Scruggs, Bob Frey Woodworth, Davey Jones
player...Kent Davis, Predator, Loveland Customs
player...Pat Diveney, Palmer
breaker.Judd Fuller
jumper..Jacoby Jumper
shooter..Sig Sauer P226 357
cutter.....Spyderco Massad Ayoob

Page 3 of 3 123