Im selling new unchalked pete tonkin ebony player

Ebony cue with 4 index rings. 3/8x10 joint
Condition: Brand new.
Shaft: Two maple shafts with matching index rings
Tip: Japan Navigator 13mm
Ferrule: Aegis 2
Wrap: leather wrap
Weight: 19.5oz

Last edited by ebsupp; 07-09-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Old
  (#2)
ThinSlice
AzB Silver Member
ThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond reputeThinSlice has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-06-2020, 03:28 AM

Yea that won’t sell with that pic

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Old
  (#3)
ebsupp
Registered
ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp

07-06-2020, 04:21 AM

hey do you mind your own bussiness? if your not interested with what i sell better shut up ok? i report you to the admins

Old
  (#4)
heinosuke1
Registered
heinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond repute

07-06-2020, 04:39 AM

Yea that won’t sell with that attitude

Old
  (#5)
markitekt
Registered
markitekt is on a distinguished road

07-06-2020, 08:03 AM

Report yourself to the admins. LOL. That picture does suck.

Old
  (#6)
Allen Brown
Pool Whale
Allen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-06-2020, 08:37 AM

Great attitude for selling cues.

Old
  (#7)
ebsupp
Registered
ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp ebsupp

07-06-2020, 01:17 PM

Wow you bunch of trolls this is my post and i cant add more pictures and you accusing of attitude??? if i post to your for sale thread and replied that wont sell what will you do??? Can you pm me instead of posting negative???

I dont know why i cant edit my post because there is no edit button instead of messaging me you will post that this wont sell and what do you think i will replied to that disrespectful kind of message???

Old
  (#8)
heinosuke1
Registered
heinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond reputeheinosuke1 has a reputation beyond repute

07-06-2020, 04:09 PM

You’re doing a fantastic job of displaying your poor attitude.

ThinSlice’s response was off the cuff, making light of the fact that the lone picture you posted didn’t suffice. Rather than laughing along with him in recognizing the ridiculousness of your single-image (and not a very helpful one at that) post, you went absolutely bonkers.

Good luck with your sale!

Coming from someone that buys Cues
Old
  (#9)
nick serdula
AzB Gold Member
nick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond reputenick serdula has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Coming from someone that buys Cues - 07-09-2020, 06:34 AM

If you are not buying this cue what are you doing on this thread.
Bad form,
Nice Cue. Is there a picture of the joint and forearm maybe?
Nick