Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Accessory reviews
Reload this Page Cue extension reviews

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Cue extension reviews
Old
  (#1)
9ball5032
AzB Silver Member
9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute9ball5032 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Cue extension reviews - 05-08-2020, 11:42 PM

These are cue butt extensions both made in China and shipped directly from China.

1. The first one is a carbon fiber cue butt extension from AliExpress about 25 bucks including shipping from China. It took 40 days to arrive, but since I can't afford a name brand extension, it was worth the wait. It came with a screw in bumper that fits my Predator Roadline cue. I guess it will fit any Predator cue that accepts Uni-Loc weight cartridges.The weight without the bumper is a surprisingly light 67.6 grams. It is 8 inches long and 1 3/16 inches wide. The screw in bumper threads are 15mm wide.

2. The second one is an aluminum cue butt extension from EBay and was 15 and change including shipping from China which took about 3 weeks. It came with a screw in bumper to fit Mezz cues. My cue is a CP-13SW series. The width of the threads of the screw in bumper are 13mm wide. I have to admit it takes a while to screw in the extension. The Predator extension takes a lot fewer turns. The weight is 93.4 grams without the bumper. It is 7 3/4 inches long and 1 3/16 inches wide.

I like the carbon fiber one better because it is lighter and takes less turns to screw on. When I received the first one (aluminum) in the mail I did not know they shipped it with the bumper screwed on, which caused me to think they had shipped the wrong size.
Attached Images

Last edited by 9ball5032; 05-08-2020 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Addition

Old
  (#2)
RickLafayette
AzB Silver Member
RickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-09-2020, 07:29 AM

The Predator extension, and it's copies, are the fastest attaching and most convenient of all the extensions I have seen and tried.

Player: Predator Panthera 3-1 Artist Proof
Revo 12.4 shaft
Break Cue: Predator BK Rush
other stuff