Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Accessory reviews
Reload this Page pool gloves
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.
j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-15-2020, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
I have and don't prefer them. The material is thin, the stitching comes apart easily., and holes start forming at the stress points sooner than I'd like.

Maniac
Well "$h!t." I wish I would known that before I bought one. Thank you for the information. I will look at other alternatives.
Joe P

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#17)
Maniac
2manyQ's
Maniac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

04-16-2020, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
Well "$h!t." I wish I would known that before I bought one. Thank you for the information. I will look at other alternatives.
Joe P
Sorry I was late posting. If you don't have large hands you should give these a try: https://www.pooldawg.com/pool-cue-ac...illiards-glove

I bought about eight or ten of them fifteen years ago and still have several in new condition. They last a while, and at $5 apiece, you can't go wrong here.

Edit to add: I just looked at the reviews and most of the three-star reviews said their glove fit a little loose so....I dunno. The five I bought for my wife fit her hand perfectly and was a bit tight on my hand (I have large hands). But....for $5 why not give one a try?

Maniac

Playing cues: 2 Larry Vigus 60" customs, Jacoby D11 w/314-2
Break/jump cues: Larry Vigus 60"dedicated break, Jerico Stinger, Jacoby jump cue
Cases: JB Ultimate Rugged 3x6, 2 Sterling Wave 4x8's, Sterling butterfly

"I try to think, but nothing happens!" Curly Howard

Last edited by Maniac; 04-16-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12