Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Instructional Material reviews
Reload this Page Tom's Bool and DVDs Feed back please

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Tom's Bool and DVDs Feed back please
Old
  (#1)
TRWpool
AzB Silver Member
TRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Tom's Bool and DVDs Feed back please - 03-01-2019, 11:54 AM

For those of you who have my book and DVDs
What did you think of them?

Let me hear from you!

For those of you who don't have my book or DVDs

YOU CAN STILL ORDER MY BOOK AND DVDs
AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE AS A SET

"One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression" and three videos.

"A Series of Unique Shots and Situations:"
In this video is: Banks, Kicks, Kick Banks, Tickies, Caroms, Double Kiss shots, Intentional fouls and more.

"The Running Of The Balls"
Here I take a free break and run 8 and out 18 times providing commentary all along the way.

"Caroms and Throws".
In this video I explain how to calculate the distance a frozen ball can throw and show you how to recognize and manipulate carom shots.

This last video focuses on an area of pool that will benefit players of all levels regardless of which game they favor.
Whether your game is Straight pool, Nine Ball, Eight Ball, or whatever, this video coupled with practice will improve your game tremendously.

Running time on each video is just short of ONE HOUR.

Thanks and regards,

Tom Wirth

BTW. Sorry for the typo at the top....Bool? lol

One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression.
inquiries trwirth369@gmail.com

Last edited by TRWpool; 03-14-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Old
  (#2)
bbb
AzB Silver Member
bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-06-2019, 08:53 AM

toms book and dvds are a MUST HAVE in any onepocket players collection
whatever your level you will learn something
very well produced.....top quality.
i pick up something new every time i revisit a dvd or the book

Old
  (#3)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-07-2019, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRWpool View Post
[B]For those of you who have my book and DVDs
What did you think of them?
Think of them:
A must have.
The book is the best ever. It is impossible not to learn something.
DVD's....same as the book. A lot of situations to help score and win.

The info is endless. Tom gets the reader/viewer to open their mind. The DVD's are not trick shots. They are shots that can be mastered with practice. The fun & beauty is when a situation comes up and I remember it from the book or DVD. It gives a plan instead just firing away. There is no finish line/no limit to how much can be learned from TRW and his Book/DVD's.

Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee

I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Last edited by GoldCrown; 03-07-2019 at 05:02 AM.