Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Jb cases.
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
pocket
AzB Silver Member
pocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond reputepocket has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-01-2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
GC....I suggest PMing Lou Figueroa...he keeps track of JB pretty good.
OH SNAP

lol

Old
  (#17)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

11-01-2018, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
The sirens of ancient Greek mythology were bird-women whose enchanted singing lured sailors off course, causing shipwreck and disaster.

In Book 12 of Homer’s Odyssey, the hero Odysseus took the advice of the sorceress Circe and blocked the ears of his crew with wax so they could row undisturbed. This allowed them to safely navigate around the rocky island guarded by the sirens. Odysseus wished to hear their magical songs though, and had himself tied to the mast so that he would not be tempted to steer in the wrong direction.

A vase is painted with this famous scene and is known as the Siren Vase. It is a wide-necked vessel thought to have been used for serving wine. It used to be in a famous collection of antiquities, paintings and drawings assembled by the brother of Napoleon Bonaparte.

Lou Figueroa
tied to the mast
for a couple of
recent threads here :-)
This is a HiJack.

Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee

I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Old
  (#18)
ShortBusRuss
Short Bus Russ - C Player
ShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond repute

11-01-2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Lou Figueroa
tied to the mast
for a couple of
recent threads here :-)
All that history just to get to such an anticlimactic punchline?

Oi-vey!

Old
  (#19)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

11-01-2018, 06:03 PM

Modern mythology....these are the ones Lou is more familiar with...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKieGUH9pzg

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#20)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

11-01-2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortBusRuss View Post
All that history just to get to such an anticlimactic punchline?

Oi-vey!

A teenage boy is getting ready to take his girlfriend to the prom. First he goes to rent a tux, but there’s a long tux line at the shop and it takes forever.

Next, he has to get some flowers, so he heads over to the florist and there’s a huge flower line there. He waits forever but eventually gets the flowers.

Then he heads out to rent a limo. Unfortunately, there’s a large limo line at the rental office, but he’s patient and gets the job done.

Finally, the day of the prom comes. The two are dancing happily and his girlfriend is having a great time. When the song is over, she asks him to get her some punch, so he heads over to the punch table and there’s no punchline.

Lou Figueroa
here all week

Old
  (#21)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

11-01-2018, 07:02 PM

:
Quote:
A teenage boy is getting ready to take his girlfriend to the prom. First he goes to rent a tux, but there’s a long tux line at the shop and it takes forever.

Next, he has to get some flowers, so he heads over to the florist and there’s a huge flower line there. He waits forever but eventually gets the flowers.

Then he heads out to rent a limo. Unfortunately, there’s a large limo line at the rental office, but he’s patient and gets the job done.

Finally, the day of the prom comes. The two are dancing happily and his girlfriend is having a great time. When the song is over, she asks him to get her some punch, so he heads over to the punch table and there’s no punchline.

Lou Figueroa
here all week
no pun(ch) intended

Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.

Old
  (#22)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

11-02-2018, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldCrown View Post
That’s funny. Maybe Lou will chime in or sell me a case. Honestly im just bored and wanted a new 2 tone oiled leather case. I’ll be ok without it. Might go to Kiddie City or Toys R Us and see if they have anything in stock. Enough here. I’m going to the Cannabis thread.
I was going over to that thread earlier but I forgot.

Old
  (#23)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues
ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

11-02-2018, 12:23 AM

I bought a chicken and an egg on Amazon.
I'll let you know.

Will Prout

Old
  (#24)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

11-02-2018, 12:24 AM

Quote:

Lou Figueroa
here all week
Haha! I like this version better:

Finally, the day of the prom comes. The two are dancing happily and his girlfriend is having a great time. When the song is over, he suggests they go upstairs to the room he rented. Once up there he stepped into the bathroom to wash up before they got down to business. When he came out of the bathroom he went to the bed to have sex with his girlfriend but there was a long line. He waits forever but eventually gets some!

Last edited by Dead Money; 11-02-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Shots fired
Old
  (#25)
colterchrist
Registered
colterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond reputecolterchrist has a reputation beyond repute

Shots fired - 11-02-2018, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
GC....I suggest PMing Lou Figueroa...he keeps track of JB pretty good.
Got Damn!
Reply of the year award

Players : SugarTree(s), Roger Pettit, Jim Baxter(s)
Break: Bk1
Jump: Jacoby

Last edited by colterchrist; 11-02-2018 at 12:38 AM.

Old
  (#26)
DJ66
AzB Silver Member
DJ66 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ66 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ66 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ66 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ66 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ66 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ66 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ66 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ66 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ66 has a reputation beyond reputeDJ66 has a reputation beyond repute

11-02-2018, 01:23 AM

As far as ordering a case from jb cases, they have a website with available inventory, an archive of cases made in the past, and a design tool so you can create your own. I don't understand where the difficulty is in ordering a case or why you have to speak with John. Everything seems pretty straightforward...

Old
  (#27)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P

11-02-2018, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ66 View Post
As far as ordering a case from jb cases, they have a website with available inventory, an archive of cases made in the past, and a design tool so you can create your own. I don't understand where the difficulty is in ordering a case or why you have to speak with John. Everything seems pretty straightforward...
I wanted to ask simple yes or no question. I have multiple JB cases. I know the procedure. Been there, done that, might do it again, I wanted to speak to Matt(I think that's they guy). Lost interest for now. I need another case like snail needs airbrakes.

Old
  (#28)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

11-02-2018, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuycues View Post
I'll let you know.

Will Prout
I will bet the egg comes first.....even money
... I need seven to one that the egg is brown.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#29)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P

11-02-2018, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuycues View Post
I'll let you know.

Will Prout
For some fowl reason I did the same. Seriously Will....which came first.

Old
  (#30)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

11-02-2018, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colterchrist View Post
Got Damn!
Reply of the year award

Stay in high school and graduate. It'll pay dividends down the road.

Lou Figueroa

Page 2 of 2 12