Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > Derby City Classic/Southern Classic
Reload this Page What price used tables at DCC

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
What price used tables at DCC
Old
  (#1)
SirShootalot
Registered
SirShootalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirShootalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirShootalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirShootalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirShootalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirShootalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirShootalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirShootalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirShootalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirShootalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirShootalot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

What price used tables at DCC - 02-02-2018, 02:44 PM

At the end of the DCC do they sell off the tables?
If so what prices do they get (Undelivered) and for which types of tables?
I'm sure it depends on quantity.

Old
  (#2)
Echelon
The hill hill thrilla
Echelon has a reputation beyond reputeEchelon has a reputation beyond reputeEchelon has a reputation beyond reputeEchelon has a reputation beyond reputeEchelon has a reputation beyond reputeEchelon has a reputation beyond reputeEchelon has a reputation beyond reputeEchelon has a reputation beyond reputeEchelon has a reputation beyond reputeEchelon has a reputation beyond reputeEchelon has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2018, 12:26 PM

I had asked about this and was told by someone it was 6500 for the table and light. All the tables are the same 9 foot pro's other than an 8 foot table they had in one room. Didn't hear anything about a quantity discount for a room owner.

Old
  (#3)
GideonF
AzB Silver Member
GideonF has a reputation beyond reputeGideonF has a reputation beyond reputeGideonF has a reputation beyond reputeGideonF has a reputation beyond reputeGideonF has a reputation beyond reputeGideonF has a reputation beyond reputeGideonF has a reputation beyond reputeGideonF has a reputation beyond reputeGideonF has a reputation beyond reputeGideonF has a reputation beyond reputeGideonF has a reputation beyond repute

02-12-2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirShootalot View Post
At the end of the DCC do they sell off the tables?
If so what prices do they get (Undelivered) and for which types of tables?
I'm sure it depends on quantity.
Many (possibly all) of the tables at the DCC are the Smart Tables (i.e., the ones with the fancy Diamond payment system). If that is what you are looking for, great, but otherwise you are paying for an expensive mechanism you don't need. I overheard the sales manager arranging to get a used 7' (not smart table) to someone for that reason.

Regards,

Gideon

“The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.” Hugh Keough.