Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Cuesports: Rules & Strategies
Reload this Page race to 11 or best of 21 games

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
race to 11 or best of 21 games
Old
  (#1)
justabrake
AzB Silver Member
justabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

race to 11 or best of 21 games - 07-03-2017, 05:41 AM

Been watching Chinese 8 ball and it's interesting with this best of 21 games win I think it's a better choice( best of number of games) then race to a number of games I think it' puts out the looser a lot quicker and saves him face at the same time.

Old
  (#2)
Double-Dave
Developing cue-addict
Double-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5795

07-03-2017, 05:49 AM

There is a difference between race to 11 and best of 21?

Playing cue: Cuechanger cocobolo
Break + jump cue: Cuechanger
Case: Sterling wave 4x8
League: NPB Superleague + Top Pool League TPL1 + DBA Topleague
Hours play: 8-10 per week

www.doubledavecues.com
www.budgetstukadoor.nl

Old
  (#3)
justabrake
AzB Silver Member
justabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond reputejustabrake has a reputation beyond repute

07-03-2017, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-Dave View Post
There is a difference between race to 11 and best of 21?
I know theirs a difference I just think that best of # is better then a race to a # thats all, I'm just looking to see what other people think of this. Like I said in the post before it cuts down on a looser's misery quicker and cuts the game time down

Old
  (#4)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-03-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabrake View Post
Been watching Chinese 8 ball and it's interesting with this best of 21 games win I think it's a better choice( best of number of games) then race to a number of games I think it' puts out the looser a lot quicker and saves him face at the same time.
Both are exactly the same thing, first one to 11 wins.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#5)
justabrake
AzB Silver Member

07-03-2017, 11:01 AM

Yea it sounds and looks different but your correct it’s still a race

Confusius say I was confused ��㊙️㊗️

Last edited by justabrake; 07-03-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Old
  (#6)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

07-09-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabrake View Post
Its the SAME thing. Just different terminology. EX: A race to 13 is also best-of-25.