The waco kid is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

snooker golf - 08-31-2016, 10:27 AM

Is there any place where they play Golf on snooker tables

Old
  (#2)
cabilliardclub
AzB Silver Member
cabilliardclub has a reputation beyond reputecabilliardclub has a reputation beyond reputecabilliardclub has a reputation beyond reputecabilliardclub has a reputation beyond reputecabilliardclub has a reputation beyond reputecabilliardclub has a reputation beyond reputecabilliardclub has a reputation beyond reputecabilliardclub has a reputation beyond reputecabilliardclub has a reputation beyond reputecabilliardclub has a reputation beyond reputecabilliardclub has a reputation beyond repute

08-31-2016, 11:02 AM

California billiards in fremont ca

Old
  (#3)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-31-2016, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The waco kid View Post
Is there any place where they play Golf on snooker tables
For the US, go to http://findsnooker.com and the notes for each room often indicate whether golf is played on the table.

(For non-US snooker players, "golf" is a game played on a snooker table in which each of several players has an object ball and they share a common cue ball. The goal is to pocket your ball in each of the six pockets in turn while the player who precedes you in the rotation tries to leave you safe. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golf_(billiards) for details.)

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#4)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

08-31-2016, 01:32 PM

Hanks in Wheatridge Colorado. No free water.
They play on 2 5x10 snooker tables.
the A table has higher stakes then the B table.
There is also a Billiards table.But it is hard to play golf on it.
Felt in Englewood Colorado has a snooker table. There might be golf played on it. I don't know. Free water
Mile High Billiards in Arvada Colorado has a 6x12 snooker table. Dont know if there is golf there. Water is free.

New cue-Schmelke custom Bocote merry widow
Best of the bunch- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey
I woke up.
Triangles tips and Masters chalk are good enough.

Willie said “I will only say this...when I beat Ralph, they would say it was because he was drinking....but every time he beat me, he was drinking too.”

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#5)
The waco kid
AzB Bronze Member
The waco kid is on a distinguished road

08-31-2016, 01:59 PM

appreciate the info.

Old
  (#6)
ceebee
AzB Silver Member
ceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Skype™ to ceebee 
10-09-2016, 04:20 PM

Magoos in Tulsa

ceebee
USMC- Ret.
www.breakrak.com
918-543-6600
SKYPE charley.bond.inola
Every game Starts with the Break Shot

At my house
Old
  (#7)
paaca
AzB Silver Member
paaca has a reputation beyond reputepaaca has a reputation beyond reputepaaca has a reputation beyond reputepaaca has a reputation beyond reputepaaca has a reputation beyond reputepaaca has a reputation beyond reputepaaca has a reputation beyond reputepaaca has a reputation beyond reputepaaca has a reputation beyond reputepaaca has a reputation beyond reputepaaca has a reputation beyond repute

Smile At my house - 10-11-2016, 10:42 AM

Yup. On my snooker table downstairs

Hall of Fame in Warren, MI
Old
  (#8)
oilheadoug
Registered
oilheadoug is on a distinguished road

Hall of Fame in Warren, MI - 11-17-2016, 09:31 AM

The Hall of Fame in Warren MI has a 6 X 12 Brunswick table set up for golf with billiard cloth. Kinda makes the table suck for playing snooker.

I am hoping that they will replace the billiard cloth with something more appropriate to snooker soon. The current cloth has needed replacement for at least two years.

It seems to me that the old dudes that play golf at that pool hall are dying out and there are now quite a few Indians & Pakistanis in the neighborhood (H1B visas) who played snooker in their native lands and are confused about the cloth they find on this table.

Personally, I find golf so boring that I would likely fall asleep between trips to the table.

Old
  (#9)
ceebee
AzB Silver Member
ceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond reputeceebee has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Skype™ to ceebee 
11-17-2016, 09:37 AM

Not if you were playing for a lot of money or you were playing with some shifty characters

ceebee
USMC- Ret.
www.breakrak.com
918-543-6600
SKYPE charley.bond.inola
Every game Starts with the Break Shot