Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Snooker
Reload this Page LiveWorldSnooker Ended

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
LiveWorldSnooker Ended
Old
  (#1)
Scaramouche
AzB Silver Member
Scaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

LiveWorldSnooker Ended - 05-27-2016, 05:12 AM

Went looking for sources for the Indian Open qualifiers (starts tomorrow).

http://www.worldsnooker.livesport.tv/

World snooker and Eurosport apparently are coming up with a new service.

Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad

Old
  (#2)
Cameron Smith
is kind of hungry...
Cameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond repute

05-27-2016, 02:30 PM

Man will it ever be great to just read about snooker again. Who needs to watch your favorite players when you can find blog updates recounting the action in splendid detail. I forgot how much I missed not actually watching snooker.

Ok, so I might be a little bitter that liveworldsnooker and thesnookerroom shut down.

I would kill for a nobel peace prize

Old
  (#3)
vacation
Living Good.
vacation has a reputation beyond reputevacation has a reputation beyond reputevacation has a reputation beyond reputevacation has a reputation beyond reputevacation has a reputation beyond reputevacation has a reputation beyond reputevacation has a reputation beyond reputevacation has a reputation beyond reputevacation has a reputation beyond reputevacation has a reputation beyond reputevacation has a reputation beyond repute

07-10-2016, 09:33 AM

Any word of any Snooker streams rising from the ashes? Aside from pirated streams of course. Getting sick on watching matches on YouTube and am a stickler for quality.

Why did they get rid of the paid service!?!?!?!

Old
  (#4)
Cameron Smith
is kind of hungry...
Cameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Smith has a reputation beyond repute

08-26-2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacation View Post
Any word of any Snooker streams rising from the ashes? Aside from pirated streams of course. Getting sick on watching matches on YouTube and am a stickler for quality.

Why did they get rid of the paid service!?!?!?!
The new deal with Eurosport sunk the livesport service I believe as it was cancelled almost immediately after the world championships and after the Eurosport deal was announced.

I emailed worldsnooker within the last month to inquire and they said that they are still working on a solution. So fingers crossed we will have it at least by the UK championship.

I would kill for a nobel peace prize