Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Case Reviews
Reload this Page JB case review

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
JB case review
Old
  (#1)
Charlie D
AzB Silver Member
Charlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1225

JB case review - 10-18-2015, 04:52 PM

I won this Ultimate Rugged case , from the "what's in your JB Case" thread. The case is sturdy and is well made stitching is straight. Material is tough. 3 pockets to hold most items a person could need in a pool hall, Well maybe not $20,000 but quite a lot. The one improvement I really did notice is the back strap is now detachable which is nice option to have. Perhaps a swivel snap would be better, but the snaps should hold up fine.
The ultra pad will not disappoint, and will offer what I believe, Is the finest protection a cue case can offer.
The brown Rugged is my daily cue case ,is also a Ultimate Rugged case. I trust my cues to be safe in the JB Case.Thanks for the contest and thank you for the case. Sincerely Charlie D[ATTACH]Name:  image.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  97.7 KB[/ATTACH]

Old
  (#2)
Charlie D
AzB Silver Member
Charlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie D has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1225

10-18-2015, 04:55 PM

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  96.8 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie D View Post
I won this Ultimate Rugged case , from the "what's in your JB Case" thread. The case is sturdy and is well made stitching is straight. Material is tough. 3 pockets to hold most items a person could need in a pool hall, Well maybe not $20,000 but quite a lot. The one improvement I really did notice is the back strap is now detachable which is nice option to have. Perhaps a swivel snap would be better, but the snaps should hold up fine.
The ultra pad will not disappoint, and will offer what I believe, Is the finest protection a cue case can offer.
The brown Rugged is my daily cue case ,is also a Ultimate Rugged case. I trust my cues to be safe in the JB Case.Thanks for the contest and thank you for the case. Sincerely Charlie D[ATTACH]Attachment 399561[/ATTACH]
. Another pic

Old
  (#3)
Allen Brown
Pool Whale
Allen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-18-2015, 06:32 PM

I'm glad you got it. I knew John would make it right.

Old
  (#4)
victorl
Where'd my stroke go?
victorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond reputevictorl has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-18-2015, 06:47 PM

Great case, kudos to JB for following through.

Old
  (#5)
Jma3458420
AzB Bronze Member
Jma3458420 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

11-01-2015, 01:50 PM

Just wanted to share a story about the exceptional service I received with JBCases. I bought a Rugged case from his booth at the Super Billiards Expo I am very happy with the cost of this case and the amount of protection it provides for my cues. I did have the clip on strap come apart, I just figured I was too rough on it. I then attended the TAP Nationals in Dallas and saw he had booth there, I went over to the booth with the intention of buying a new strap. As I was explaining to the lady at booth why I needed a new strap, she handed me a new one and told me to take it because they had some issues with them and have since changed the clip. I will also like to note that I did not even have the broken strap with me because I never expected them replace it like that. Thank you very much for this, very good of you to stand behind your product this way.

Jim Martin