Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Case Reviews
Reload this Page Box Cases
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Box case
Old
  (#31)
dvs
AzB Silver Member
dvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond reputedvs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Box case - 05-19-2015, 07:47 PM

Hi again

Yes. I was fortunate to get a display case from him. He was Arounceville on AZB I believe

I had actually ordered a case from Roger. We spent quite a while with the design, woods, handle etc. I sent him a deposit but he had some problems with his shop. He was a gentleman about not being able to build it. Of course he refunded the deposit. I truly hope he reappears

Pix of my display case

I had seen your case before and thought it was stunning

Regards
Dave
Attached Images

Old
  (#32)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-20-2015, 04:12 AM

thats really neat
the cue case and cabinet

I was this close to buying one of the spalted something or other cue cabinets from pat diveny, whom arouncville said had one but not using
the glass was broken then last second pat saw the wood by the hinge was cracked and wouldn't sell it like that
and now ill just have to wait for one to pop up or get fed up and find me a carpenter

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Page 3 of 3 123