Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Pool Tables and Accessories Reviews
Reload this Page Billiards Basics for the Beginners

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Billiards Basics for the Beginners
Old
  (#1)
kaylaemarx
AzB Silver Member
kaylaemarx has a reputation beyond reputekaylaemarx has a reputation beyond reputekaylaemarx has a reputation beyond reputekaylaemarx has a reputation beyond reputekaylaemarx has a reputation beyond reputekaylaemarx has a reputation beyond reputekaylaemarx has a reputation beyond reputekaylaemarx has a reputation beyond reputekaylaemarx has a reputation beyond reputekaylaemarx has a reputation beyond reputekaylaemarx has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Billiards Basics for the Beginners - 12-23-2013, 03:55 AM

If becoming a pool shark is on your list of things to do before 2014 hits, follow this easy guide to learning the basics of the pool game. This will start you off on the right foot!
Read More: http://blog.qstix.com/billiards-basi...the-beginners/

Last edited by kaylaemarx; 12-23-2013 at 04:02 AM.

Old
  (#2)
cammel8
AzB Silver Member
cammel8 has a reputation beyond reputecammel8 has a reputation beyond reputecammel8 has a reputation beyond reputecammel8 has a reputation beyond reputecammel8 has a reputation beyond reputecammel8 has a reputation beyond reputecammel8 has a reputation beyond reputecammel8 has a reputation beyond reputecammel8 has a reputation beyond reputecammel8 has a reputation beyond reputecammel8 has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2014, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylaemarx View Post
If becoming a pool shark is on your list of things to do before 2014 hits, follow this easy guide to learning the basics of the pool game. This will start you off on the right foot!
Read More: http://blog.qstix.com/billiards-basi...the-beginners/
Well shit, if i had known it was that easy i would have just done that instead of doing it the way i have been. Seems easy the way they put it. There is a slight misconception on the page though that i always cringe when i hear. Practice makes perfect. No, perfect practice makes perfect. If you practice something incorrectly it doesnt make you perfect, your just more proficient at doing it wrong.

Playing Cue: Jacoby with leather wrap.
Shaft: OB Classic Pro retapered to 11.25mm, pro taper, Ultraskin med tip
Break Cue: Predator bk2
Jump Cue: Dufferin jump with ash shaft
Masse Cue: Custom 44 inch, 26 ounce, 15mm LePro, Black irish linen wrap.

I'd rather play someone with skill than luck any day!!!

Old
  (#3)
Mr Nobody
Banned
Mr Nobody has a reputation beyond reputeMr Nobody has a reputation beyond reputeMr Nobody has a reputation beyond reputeMr Nobody has a reputation beyond reputeMr Nobody has a reputation beyond reputeMr Nobody has a reputation beyond reputeMr Nobody has a reputation beyond reputeMr Nobody has a reputation beyond reputeMr Nobody has a reputation beyond reputeMr Nobody has a reputation beyond reputeMr Nobody has a reputation beyond repute

07-14-2014, 11:27 AM

How are you going to beat anyone unless you play them . As far as practice goes , pull up to the drive in window at Wendy's and see how much practice will get ya !!! Playing the best players is what gets you there , it either makes ya or breaks ya !!! Can't be scared all your life ...

Old
  (#4)
PaulieB
AzB Silver Member
PaulieB has a reputation beyond reputePaulieB has a reputation beyond reputePaulieB has a reputation beyond reputePaulieB has a reputation beyond reputePaulieB has a reputation beyond reputePaulieB has a reputation beyond reputePaulieB has a reputation beyond reputePaulieB has a reputation beyond reputePaulieB has a reputation beyond reputePaulieB has a reputation beyond reputePaulieB has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2000

07-25-2014, 01:13 PM

"Cue ball control. In order to have full control of your cue, take notice of where the ball goes whenever you make your shot."

I always watch where the balls go but I still don't have cue ball control for some reason.