AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Daily Search

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Wiring a Diamond Light?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Wiring a Diamond Light?
Old
  (#1)
bolts
Registered
bolts is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Wiring a Diamond Light? - 10-09-2012, 10:44 AM

I have a tournament used Diamond light & table coming in mid November and would like to get an idea of what I need to wire it up. I'm competent with wiring, but I haven't been able to find any details how the wires terminate on the light.

Anyone have any pictures of the wiring on the light? Does it have a junction box or just bare wires?

Thanks

Old
  (#2)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

10-09-2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolts View Post
I have a tournament used Diamond light & table coming in mid November and would like to get an idea of what I need to wire it up. I'm competent with wiring, but I haven't been able to find any details how the wires terminate on the light.

Anyone have any pictures of the wiring on the light? Does it have a junction box or just bare wires?

Thanks
More than likely it will still be wired, only the cord will be cut off, so all you'd have to do is connect a new cord to where it was cut off at