Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > US Open Championships
Reload this Page Women at the Open, who will show?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Women at the Open, who will show?
Old
  (#1)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Women at the Open, who will show? - 04-14-2010, 12:45 PM

So Sarah is in, I'm guessing Jeanette will be in since she played in Derby City. Although it's a pretty public place to play against top men players, with all of the questions about if the top women can play with the top men, a venue like this may clear things up a bit too much for them.

My bet on who will NOT show is Alison Fisher. She likes dominating the women's tour too much to play with the men in my opinion. Caren Corr is a 50/50 for me.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#2)
9indaside
Registered
9indaside is on a distinguished road

vCash: 400

04-16-2010, 12:37 AM

Short list ..... Karen, Jasmine, Sarah, and maybe Kelly and Allison.

Old
  (#3)
9indaside
Registered
9indaside is on a distinguished road

vCash: 400

04-16-2010, 12:38 AM

Forgot Jennette Lee

who I think will play
Old
  (#4)
poolhustla61508
Yea....That just happened
poolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustla61508 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

who I think will play - 04-16-2010, 03:21 AM

Sarah, Kelly F, Jasmin, Gerda, Jeanette, Ga Young Kim, XTP, Karen

Stupid ball, that's your home, Are you too good for your home......Happy Gilmore

Robert better not get in my face, I'll drop that motherf##ker......Step Brothers

Old
  (#5)
steveinflorida
steveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond reputesteveinflorida has a reputation beyond repute

05-05-2010, 08:32 AM

I heard that Allison is already commited to being there.

STEVE PRICE
Case Maker

Ph. 727 442 0075

Old
  (#6)
sarahrousey
pro player

sarahrousey has a reputation beyond reputesarahrousey has a reputation beyond reputesarahrousey has a reputation beyond reputesarahrousey has a reputation beyond reputesarahrousey has a reputation beyond reputesarahrousey has a reputation beyond reputesarahrousey has a reputation beyond reputesarahrousey has a reputation beyond reputesarahrousey has a reputation beyond reputesarahrousey has a reputation beyond reputesarahrousey has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to sarahrousey  
05-06-2010, 12:31 PM

Jeanette is supposed to be having her baby in September. I'm not sure if she will be ready to play by the time the tournament comes around.

"You may be disappointed if you fail but you are doomed if you don't try." -Beverly Sills

Check out my blog http://sarahrousey.blogspot.com

Old
  (#7)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member
Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
05-06-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustla61508 View Post
Sarah, Kelly F, Jasmin, Gerda, Jeanette, Ga Young Kim, XTP, Karen
Unless there is another reason Ga Young is in the Country, I doubt very much she will play in the US Open. I hope im wrong because she definitely could do some damage. She took second at the Hardtimes 96 man Sunday event the only time she played. Oscar beat her in the finals If I remember correctly. She has had offers in the past of free entry, hotel etc for some big men's events and turned them down. Traveling from Taiwan, she has to earn $3k to break even. Not to mention a 15 hour flight.

Old
  (#8)
BK_GrandMarquis
AzB Bronze Member
BK_GrandMarquis is on a distinguished road

05-07-2010, 01:05 AM

Borana Andoni and Neslihan Gurel, both from New York, will be there. ;-)

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=185893

Last edited by BK_GrandMarquis; 05-07-2010 at 01:10 AM.