Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Live Stream Area
Reload this Page TAR stream from Olathe last night

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
TAR stream from Olathe last night
Old
  (#1)
ftgokie
D player extraordinaire
ftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400
  Send a message via Yahoo to ftgokie  
TAR stream from Olathe last night - 12-04-2008, 07:10 AM

Anyone watch the stream of Scott Frost and Kent last night on the barbox? Man, Kent walked all over Scott..but why in the WORLD did Scott give Kent the breaks and wild 7....man, he got hammered on that ...

Just retired the Wal-Mart cue...upgraded to a Budweiser cue..Im SET now!

Old
  (#2)
Thecoats
AzB Silver Member
Thecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

12-04-2008, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftgokie
Anyone watch the stream of Scott Frost and Kent last night on the barbox? Man, Kent walked all over Scott..but why in the WORLD did Scott give Kent the breaks and wild 7....man, he got hammered on that ...
I think Scott just fell in a trap and no one helped him in the negotiation. I bet Scott did not know how strong Kent is capable of playing. I am in Vegas so I was not in KC to see if someone steered Scott into the game, but I do not think you can give up the break to very many people that are willing to bet 1k and put up 2 sets on a valley bar table.

-don

Last edited by Thecoats; 12-04-2008 at 10:14 AM.

Kc shuffle
Old
  (#3)
SK Custom Cues
AzB Silver Member
SK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeSK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeSK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeSK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeSK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeSK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeSK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeSK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeSK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeSK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond reputeSK Custom Cues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100
  Send a message via Skype™ to SK Custom Cues 
Kc shuffle - 12-04-2008, 12:46 PM

Somebody did the Kansas City Shuffle on Scott last night. I think also, it was a combination of Scott's arrogance and speed of the table. He got out of line a couple of times and he also missed more than he should have. He could have done a lot better than he did, but I think he was jarred by Kent's break. Kent did snap it in quite a few times on the Freezer though.

I am surprised Scott allowed Kent to break down his cue at the end. That was too bad. I was ready to see Scott put a 13 pack on this kid.

"It's what a man knows about himself on the inside that makes him afraid."

- Clint Eastwood

Old
  (#4)
ftgokie
D player extraordinaire
ftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond reputeftgokie has a reputation beyond repute

12-04-2008, 01:20 PM

Yea, the break absolutely raped him

Old
  (#5)
Deadon
AzB Silver Member
Deadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond reputeDeadon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-04-2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadgearplyr
Somebody did the Kansas City Shuffle on Scott last night. I think also, it was a combination of Scott's arrogance and speed of the table. He got out of line a couple of times and he also missed more than he should have. He could have done a lot better than he did, but I think he was jarred by Kent's break. Kent did snap it in quite a few times on the Freezer though.

I am surprised Scott allowed Kent to break down his cue at the end. That was too bad. I was ready to see Scott put a 13 pack on this kid.

How would Scott do that, giving up the breaks? Am I missing something?

Player: Searing
Break: Gold Country
Case: Murnak x3, Whitten x5, Fellini x4, few others
Others;Tascarella, Gus, Gina, Carmeli, Hunter x2, Gilbert, White, Judd, Rauenzahn and others
Playing since 1963.
Hard Times in Sacramento.
15-25 hrs a week

Old
  (#6)
ftgokie
D player extraordinaire

12-04-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadon
How would Scott do that, giving up the breaks? Am I missing something?
If he wasnt giving up the breaks, he coudl have put a 13pack on him

Old
  (#7)
SnapdaNine
AzB Silver Member
SnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond reputeSnapdaNine has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-05-2008, 11:31 AM

I don't care who you're playing! If you have any speed at all your supposed to win with the 7 and the breaks on a Valley...period. I'm playin' Efren with that spot and I'm NOBODY!