Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > Nostroke
Reload this Page Comments
  1. Old Comment

Worst ER ever?

Thanks again-I've already emotionally forgot that day. Im still astounded though-just how bad the ER was in every way possible.

The arm is supposed to be healed by 5/31 but i think im behind schedule a bit. I can do most everything with it (badly) but i cant lift more than a bag with 2 water bottles in it and some pain continues. It was brutal in the beginning - living alone- and not even being able to open a water bottle. Happy I am well past that now.

If you finish reading my stories here and like them- there are a few more at

http://oddballcodger.tumblr.com/

better pictures etc- I post there first and then copy some of them over here. Thanks again
  2. Old Comment

Worst ER ever?

Have some hope, in about 10 years you will give a care less than now and you will forget that you are thirsty or why you are there. I hope you are healing some.
  3. Old Comment

Respect Finally

Thank you Jim-In all these years, you are the first one to comment- I didnt even think they worked!!
  4. Old Comment

Respect Finally

Great dreams for sure. 40' is much more prestigious than 39.5 !