Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > JB Cases
Reload this Page A happy customer!
Rate this Entry

A happy customer!

Posted 04-12-2009 at 09:19 PM by JB Cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Cases View Post
I have to brag here. These are the kinds of emails that make me feel great. Most people have no idea of the amount of work that goes into each of these cases. You want hand-work on your case? Well there is no other way to make this case than a lot of hand work to get the seams to lay down on these curves like they do. This is an original design from me and even though it's a production model it's as "custom" as anything else I have ever done. For $150 this is a lot of case.

John,
I wanted to let you know that I did pick up the Sterling Tan/Brown Wave Pool Cue case at the super billiards expo. I absolutely love everything about the case. The interior is like nothing I have seen & protects my cues quite well. The design of the case itself is stunning. I receive compliments on this case wherever I go. I had to drop you a note and let you know what an awesome product you have created & if you ask me...the case is underpriced. I would have paid more for such a high quality well designed product.

- Steve

This is the case he bought:

P.S. I know that you all prefer to have higher end custom stuff in this section but I wanted to brag and say that this is the lowest priced "high end" case you can buy. Thanks for indulging me.
To buy this case go to www.cuesight.com
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 29582 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like the way you've done those straps- very thoughtful. Even if you don't like the backpack style (which I do), the slight angle will make single- strap wearing more comfortable. AND you can carry the case comfortably on either the left or the right shoulder- without necessarily having the pockets against your back. Very nicely done.
    Updated 04-15-2009 at 09:17 AM by blah blah (grammar and clarity)
  2. Old Comment
    i like the case very much! if i'd be able to get one, i would spend you a beer or two