Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > Tom In Cincy
Reload this Page Please leave a comment..
Rate this Entry

Please leave a comment..

Posted 06-24-2009 at 02:06 PM by Tom In Cincy

It is a good day, Tuesday.. but HOT. in the high 90s at 1pm and approaching triple digits later in the afternoon.

No tournament tonight, but I will be going to Hard Times to play on the newly recovered tables by Oscar and Pops Dominguez.

I love playing on new cloth. It is one of Pool's little pleasures that last for a few weeks and then back to the NORMAL playing conditions. Retail pool play is real tough on cloth and it wears quickly.

July 4th and 5th are the Big Jamboree tournament upcoming. $500 added One pocket on the 4th and $1000 added 9 ball on the 5th.
Open to all that will pony up the entry fees of $20 and $25 respectively.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 20015 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    One day a guy came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in only a tiny nightie, holding a silk scarf.
    "Tie me up," she purred, "and do anything you want."

So he tied her up and went to the poolroom... Met with the bookie, had a beer, got in a ring game, argued over the wetness of water, ate a cheeseburger, and finished with winning a couple of 9b sets against a funny smelling old road player. It was a pretty good night. Best anniversary they'd ever had, he thought.

Seriously, though, when's the Chuck Memorial? Aug 1 or 8?