Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > CJ Wiley
Reload this Page Sometimes a Hustler Becomes the "Hustlee"
Rate this Entry

Sometimes a Hustler Becomes the "Hustlee"

Posted 08-22-2012 at 06:15 PM by CJ Wiley
Updated 08-22-2012 at 06:21 PM by CJ Wiley

I have been hustled by a hustler before, but even then there's a code of ethics and this particular guy beat me out of my money, but refused to take my jewelry and my cue (he had me way off base...if I had all the money I had "forgiven" and got stiffed for I could buy a new Lamborghini.....and it's all chump change compared to what they do on Wall Street to people ;-).. if you're conning someone in an unfair game....or you don't know them very well it's always best to put up the dough.....find someone to hold the money, then find someone to hold them ....sometimes when one hustler beats another there's what's called an "out of court settlement" where the guy agrees to settling for half or some reduced amount if the debt is settled immediately....you see there's no "small claims court" in gambling and the laws are VERY stern about trying to collect by force....the upside is you can win a LOT more off someone if they don't put the money by letting them "double up to catch up", however, you risk not collecting the total amount due (so you're in effect gambling twice....and if you win too much they may not pay you at all.....I know a guy that won 187k off someone and didn't get a cracker.....I would have went to the guy and settled for 10-15% right away, but you have to have instincts for that type of situation....10% of 187k is better than 100% of nothing ;-)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3047 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments