Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > az8jake
Reload this Page leather handtooled case 2x4
Rate this Entry

leather handtooled case 2x4

Posted 08-24-2010 at 12:46 AM by az8jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by az8jake View Post
Hello, I'm new to this site. I purchased a Predator 2x4 sport case from Djay a few days ago, my first purchase on this site. The price was so good I considered buying a few but bought one to see how it went. Well after I paid for it I got a message telling me he was sorry but was all out of them. I was ticked off about it and let him know how I felt . Being In sales most of my life your word and your reputation are everything. . After a short back and forth I believed It was an honest mistake. He didn't need to do any more than just apologize. But he sent me pics on 9 different leather 2x4 cases .All worth much more than the Predator cost and what I could afford. This case was one he offered to give me a deal on . Well I sent him the money just before I started to write this. If it all goes well it's much more than needed to be done . I didn't threaten to say anything bad about him. He felt he needed to do something. I was just disappointed to miss out on a good deal .But I want you and all my Phoenix pool family to know about what he did . And I look forward to doing business with Djay in the future. Thanks, Bob Jacobs
I want my fellow pool enthusiasts to know about what Djay did for me when he realized he was out of stock on a case i bought.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3060 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments