Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > Cuedaddy Price Sheet and Sales Blog
Reload this Page Fantastic deals this month scheduled for cuedaddys ebay store
Current Sales, Featured Auctions, Price Sheets, Materials and Specials
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantastic deals this month scheduled for cuedaddys ebay store

Posted 10-06-2009 at 09:01 AM by cuedaddy

Ive Been a bit swamped this last month, keeping up with two full time jobs (hopefully only for a short while) and keeping up with orders. So first off I want to appologise for any mistakes made on my part.. I honestly work 18+ hours a day right now and still try to have time to spend with my fiance and son..

Anyhoo, getting down to brass tacks.. I thought I would inspire a little fresh blood to try my services, as it seems like my other.. other job is starting to edge out to a close.

I have some fantastic deals scheduled for autions this month on the ebay store, including a rigamaro of very low priced cue tip tools, some accessories and the cheapest phenolic tips on the planet@! Guaranteed :grin:

we will also be rolling out a new line of replacement shafts on the site for the radial pin! :eek: priced right around $40-100 depending on what time of day and what options you want..
As always, my phone is open to calls.. 715-271-2009
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 22737 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments