Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > Doug
Reload this Page mottey , black , nitti
Rate this Entry

mottey , black , nitti

Posted 04-25-2020 at 02:25 PM by Doug

Bet this comment/question is one many of us here asked at one time. Maybe still asking, lol. I have owned a Mottey and presently own two Richard Blacks. Never owned a Nitti but would like to. Sold the Mottey but it was a great cue. After all Paul Mottey made it. One of the Black cues is a Black Baron Custom, and the other a Bushka I ordered from Richard and I had him put the Baron forearm on it and the Hoppe ring on the butt. Just to give it a little different look. My wife and I stopped to see Ardis and Richard when they had just finished their house in Humble, Tx. Spent the whole day with them talking about a cues and motorcyles. He doesn't care for motorcyles and I was a Harley dealer, lol. Some discussion. Any of the cues you mentioned will be great cues but will not make you a better player. If you had all three at the same time you would like one better than the others for no reason than you liked it better. Which ever one you get be proud of it and enjoy it!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13338 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments