Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > barrymuch90
Reload this Page Chohan V Orcollo October 5 –8
Rate this Entry

Chohan V Orcollo October 5 –8

Posted 10-10-2017 at 08:45 AM by barrymuch90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
This match calls for a decisive third match. Tony beat Dennis 11-6 from the point where the score stood at 34-22 Dennis. He may have found out how to win, just a little too late.
Idk jay if I were Tony's camp I'd be pretty hesitant to bet against Dennis any time soon. Even tho Tony is by far my favorite one pocket player in a race to 40 against Dennis I don't think he has more than a 25% chance to win. I think the main reason he won the first match was in part to Dennis playing w a new "unfamiliar" cue at the time. I watched that matched in its entirety and you could tell Dennis wasn't comfortable at all in the first day and it cost him the match. The problem with any match going forward is that Dennis most likely won't be in that predicament therefore he won't play that way and if he plays even 85% of his best game on average throughout any race to 40 I don't think anyone on earth can beat him in one pocket. Just my opinion n hope they do play a grudge match and I'm wrong cuz even tho I like Dennis I love Tony's game and could watch him play one pocket forever
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2527 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments