Daily
  Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > Kevin3824
Reload this Page Tuesday January 26, 2016
Rate this Entry

Tuesday January 26, 2016

Posted 01-26-2016 at 01:58 PM by Kevin3824

Well I got more pool goodies in the mail today. I recieved a set of aramith tournament pro cup balls value pack, an aramith case, and a wood score string.

I also decided to touch base with Heath from Manning cues once again as I wanted to try to get capitol one to accept a payment from my bank so I could make another payment to Manning Cues. After all he did for me up to this point I actually started to feel bad about ordering pool related items from anyone else. I have made the decision to try my best to make Manning Cues my first stop for my shopping needs. I feel confident that if I find a discount on an item elsewhere and let him know he would likely honor those as well if I only ask about it. His business philosophy is all about making the customer experience the best it can possibly be. That kind of attitude combined with hard work will make him a very successful businessman.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4375 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments