AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Daily Search

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Old Valley Table Question

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
table
Old
  (#16)
LCCS
AzB Silver Member
LCCS has a reputation beyond reputeLCCS has a reputation beyond reputeLCCS has a reputation beyond reputeLCCS has a reputation beyond reputeLCCS has a reputation beyond reputeLCCS has a reputation beyond reputeLCCS has a reputation beyond reputeLCCS has a reputation beyond reputeLCCS has a reputation beyond reputeLCCS has a reputation beyond reputeLCCS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

table - 06-23-2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post
I'd stick to eBay - much better audience. If you do make sure to list as-is/where-is and shipping is the buyers responsibility.
I've sold full size arcade games there in the past without much trouble with buyers arranging shipping.
Keep in mind you may or may not get bids but be ready for questions from prospective bidders.
Also suggest listing as an antique original valley pool table if you do try eBay.
Good information Rick. I had a couple jobs in the Gurnee area this week? Just wondering if you have been around there? A guy told me you sold him the cloth a couple yars ago. Thanks, Ron

Old
  (#17)
Dartman
Pro Billiards
Dartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond repute

06-24-2010, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCS View Post
Good information Rick. I had a couple jobs in the Gurnee area this week? Just wondering if you have been around there? A guy told me you sold him the cloth a couple yars ago. Thanks, Ron
No I don't get to Gurnee at all.

Old
  (#18)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
06-29-2010, 07:02 AM

I wonder if it would be possible to donate it to a local club and take a tax deduction?

They do file taxes in them thar hills you are from, right?!

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

Old
  (#19)
GrownInMI
AzB Bronze Member
GrownInMI is on a distinguished road

11-20-2016, 03:13 PM

Sorry to dredge up such an old thread, but new guy with a question or just some input.

Recently I aquired a 61 valley. The table is in great shape, it was missing its coin slot, and set to free play.
It's old enough to only have the 2 dots on rails instead of 3.

The table plays very very well, for being what it is.
The 4 1/4 inch pockets are tough to get used to especially using 2 1/4 balls.

Anyways..more recent I picked up a second one and it too is in good shape.

Table one had sat in same basement for 45 years, unsure of where it was prior.
Table 2, was in a house for 40 years and was taken from a bar in northern Michigan some 40 years ago.
Table 2 has 3 dots but serial numbers put it in 61 as well.
Serial numbers are 15xxx and other is 17xxx.

Both are being used reguarly and table two has its original quarter slot and functions properly.

Not looking for value, but if anyone has researched these tables, there is not much info around, nor pictures.
I have very little into the pair, so it's possible the value isn't much, but with so little info around I don't believe too many of these are still around.

Thanks for chance to post, here's a pic or two!

Attached Images