Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue and shaft reviews
Reload this Page Jacoby BlaCk

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Jacoby BlaCk
Old
  (#1)
THam
AzB Silver Member
THam has a reputation beyond reputeTHam has a reputation beyond reputeTHam has a reputation beyond reputeTHam has a reputation beyond reputeTHam has a reputation beyond reputeTHam has a reputation beyond reputeTHam has a reputation beyond reputeTHam has a reputation beyond reputeTHam has a reputation beyond reputeTHam has a reputation beyond reputeTHam has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Jacoby BlaCk - 02-02-2020, 08:11 AM

I was looking through the forum and found that reviews in this section on the Jacoby BlaCk is kind of limited. Anyone played with one a lot?

Player: Tascarella (In Progress), Schon
Breaker: Mezz Kai
Jumper: Hanshew
Case: 3x4 JB Rugged

Old
  (#2)
BigBoof
AzB Silver Member
BigBoof has a reputation beyond reputeBigBoof has a reputation beyond reputeBigBoof has a reputation beyond reputeBigBoof has a reputation beyond reputeBigBoof has a reputation beyond reputeBigBoof has a reputation beyond reputeBigBoof has a reputation beyond reputeBigBoof has a reputation beyond reputeBigBoof has a reputation beyond reputeBigBoof has a reputation beyond reputeBigBoof has a reputation beyond repute

02-02-2020, 09:12 AM

I recently bought my friend's Black shaft. I do not know why he went back to the Jacoby hybrid.

I already had a becue 12.0. I prefer the Black. The tip is larger but the taper makes it feel much thinner. I used hybrid shafts previously so I was already accustomed to the Jacoby taper.

I was initially hesitant to get the black due to their radial joint being 0.847, but fits my cue's 0.840 joint perfectly.

I'm very happy with my choice.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Old
  (#3)
scsuxci
AzB Silver Member
scsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond repute

02-11-2020, 02:21 PM

I like the Black but like alot of Carbon shafts, the butt plays a big roll. I find even more than wood shafts certain butts feel and sound better with carbon than others. The more you play with the Black , its very nice. The Cuetec is really nice as well. Both of these are very stiff for having super long tapers.

Old
  (#4)
Thunder Thighs
learning daily...
Thunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2950
Location: London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

04-20-2020, 12:36 AM

Any other reviews on the Black shaft?

Old
  (#5)
jtompilot
AzB Silver Member
jtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond reputejtompilot has a reputation beyond repute

06-06-2020, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Thighs View Post
Any other reviews on the Black shaft?
I like the Black better than the Prime M BeCue I hadand better than the cynergy I tested. I still like the Revo and just bought a second Revo So if your looking for an almost new radial Black let me know.

Old
  (#6)
northshoremb
Registered
northshoremb is on a distinguished road

09-19-2020, 02:33 AM

I've played the Jacoby Black for about a year now and will never get anything else. I've never played with other CF shafts and my last 2 shots were OB Plus LD. The Deflection on a CF shaft is insanely low that I can hammer shots full power with side and not worry about the sqyirt tht wood LD had. The smoothness of the shaft is insanely smooth as well as the feel and sound. Ive had a bunch of predator Revo guys try it and said they actually liked the feel of my Jacoby Black better. I'm playing with the 12.3mm shaft and Kamui medium tan tip

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk