Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > AzB Hall of Fame
Reload this Page Lamar25

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Lamar25
Old
  (#1)
cueman
AzB Silver Member
cueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

Lamar25 - 03-13-2009, 08:20 PM

It is coming up on the third anniversary of Lamar passing. I got a phone call while I was at the Super Billiards Expo in 2006 letting me know he had passed away. Every year when I go I think about him. He was a standard fixture anywhere there was a major pool tournament in the Atlanta area and if you were going to buy any top players in the auction you would certainly have to out bid Lamar. He was a very mild and pleasant man and is still missed by us Atlanta area players.
Here is a AZBilliards link about Lamar.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showth...Lamar25&page=2
Lamar is the elderly gentleman in the middle in the picture below.

Last edited by cueman; 03-13-2009 at 08:24 PM.