Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > Matchroom Events
Reload this Page America will win the Mosconi Cup this year

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
America will win the Mosconi Cup this year
Old
  (#1)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

America will win the Mosconi Cup this year - 07-09-2013, 11:45 PM

thats my prediction, if you feel otherwise please look in the Action forum, window is still open.

Matchroom sure does great events and Barry Hearn is amazing, i sure do respect him and his business acumen.

Best regards
eric

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....

Old
  (#2)
cueman
AzB Silver Member
cueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

07-23-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
thats my prediction, if you feel otherwise please look in the Action forum, window is still open.

Matchroom sure does great events and Barry Hearn is amazing, i sure do respect him and his business acumen.

Best regards
eric
I hope you are right.

Mosconi Madness
Old
  (#3)
sevenblue7
Hood Cue Repairs
sevenblue7 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Smile Mosconi Madness - 12-06-2013, 07:31 PM

Yah although the score was 11-2 there were a couple of close matches that made for some intense excitement that if some how the team america could of won well you never know
all in all it was a great tournament just wished there was some shirts for sell and maybe they didn't have to charge an arm and a leg for concessions (4.00) for a snickers bar really???
8.50 for a domestic beer wow hard to enjoy that