Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > 14.1 Pool
Reload this Page 626 is it legit?
Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.00 average.
Sorry jspeeps
Old
  (#91)
xradarx
I'm fixin'ta...
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Sorry jspeeps - 05-21-2020, 03:31 PM

word.

Last edited by xradarx; 09-24-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Old
  (#92)
haystj
Timothy J Hays
haystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond repute

05-21-2020, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xradarx View Post
Harriman last posted on Azb on 04-25-2020, 01:47 PM. I think he promised to discontinue any further js626 discussion on this forum and seems to be true to his word.
Credits to Goo Goo Dolls, Can't Let It Go_

You said he should prove the run
And you'd be satisfied.
I feel the light has dimmed and gone.
Half the pool world is begging
While the other half believes the run.
Where did everything go wrong?
Everyday you can't believe,
Mostly your're posting negative posts,
Trying to be heard.
I am your anger,
And you were my bewilderment.
Now that it's over
Of course it's so clear.
John Schmidt did run 626.

TimothyJ
Old
  (#93)
xradarx
I'm fixin'ta...
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

TimothyJ - 05-21-2020, 05:56 PM

You said he should prove the run

I feel the light has dimmed and gone.
Tally this one too.

Last edited by xradarx; 09-24-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Old
  (#94)
haystj
Timothy J Hays
haystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond reputehaystj has a reputation beyond repute

05-21-2020, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Since you have a lot of spare time on your hands, please go back over xradarx posts and highlight proof for your misstatements.
OK, you seem to have extra time on your hands too.

I haven't made misstatements, so it'd be great if you'd clarify.

but your negative average is going down due to other non JS posts, so congratulations!

Old
  (#95)
xradarx
I'm fixin'ta...

05-21-2020, 06:21 PM

Just passing through this stage. You?

Last edited by xradarx; 09-24-2020 at 10:53 AM.

Old
  (#96)
haystj
Timothy J Hays

05-21-2020, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Deny! Deny! Deny! Obfuscate the scenario. Time has been kind to me. Just passing through this stage. You?

This post is a step in the right direction!

277 negative posts of 311 total posts has lowered you to only 89% negative posting.

That is a step in the right direction XRADARX!!!!!!,,,,, whoever you are.

haystj
Old
  (#97)
xradarx
I'm fixin'ta...

haystj - 05-21-2020, 06:49 PM

]deleted post

Last edited by xradarx; 09-24-2020 at 10:54 AM.

I was wrong bout u
Old
  (#98)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

I was wrong bout u - 09-23-2020, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightpool_99 View Post
<groan>
This again...seriously? Look, Danny, if you put effort into it, you have a chance to beat that record. So get to it. It obviously bugs you to an unhealthy degree, but you have a chance to do something about it. For whatever reason you hate JS, we all get it. The best way to get back at him is to beat the record and then put your run up on youtube.

Nobody even cares about the record anymore, legit or not. I love 14.1 and haven't even thought about it for months. I posted in this thread in January. That was the last time I ever thought about it, to my recollection. If you made the worlds biggest sandwich, in the end what you're left with is a dusty plaque in a restaurant. That's the level of notoriety this run has, right now. Even if the video was put up on youtube now, I'm not even sure I would watch it. I had a lot of curiousity a few months ago, but all this covid nonsense and not playing for couple of months took the last bit of curiousity right out of me. It was mostly the mystery of fake vs. non-fake that intrigued me, I allready know how JS plays, and I doubt I could sit through 4 hours of him playing solo unless it was very close to the event happening, now there is no chance.

Straight pool is most interesting when there is at least the possibility of an opponent coming back in. High runs can be interesting live, or maybe if it's someone I know playing. I did watch a live-stream of what was one of JS 400+ runs and it was entertaining, because I did know what was going to happen. Also he got in trouble seemingly every rack and shot himself out of it. That was kind of interesting. I wouldn't watch that video again, though. I'd watch your run Danny, mostly because I've read your posts on here, and I haven't seen you play a lot, and never seen you play straight pool. I hear you have great patterns. I'd love to see it.
Your not a 14.1 purist, ur another robot. When u say nobody even cares about The record anymore - ur just wrong and is something a facebook idiot would say - as if to try and indoctrinate us into ur mediocrity. So again chopped video will never = solid proof. u have been blocked as well faceplanter. I know yer old enough to remember Mosconi - maybe even still a bit jealous of his past accomplishments vs that of yors', If I do start posting some 14.1 runs of my own, my goal will be to surpass 526 and not j.s.chopped footage virtual reality bogus - he deserves no place in the record books after trying to steal Mosconi's true record of 526.

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter. Willie Mosconi's 526 stands.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 10-08-2020 at 12:13 PM.

NoBody cares?
Old
  (#99)
xradarx
I'm fixin'ta...

NoBody cares? - 09-24-2020, 11:02 AM

Few pool players care about 14.1 anymore. Even fewer care about ANY HI-run counts, even Mosconiís!

yer a puppett
Old
  (#100)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

yer a puppett - 10-08-2020, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolmanis View Post
626 is 626. I don't care is it official or not. It is still 626.
yer a facebook puppett, Not referring to there not being a ref at the table "official run" I am referring to the fact that there has not been any un edited footage released that proves the bca's claim that Mosconi's World Record has been surpassed - it's relevant.

One of the best Straight Pool players - on any soil - or gravity for the matter. Willie Mosconi's 526 stands.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 10-28-2020 at 10:34 AM.

Old
  (#101)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-09-2020, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
Your not a 14.1 purist, ur another robot. When u say nobody even cares about The record anymore - ur just wrong and is something a facebook idiot would say - as if to try and indoctrinate us into ur mediocrity. So again chopped video will never = solid proof. u have been blocked as well faceplanter. I know yer old enough to remember Mosconi - maybe even still a bit jealous of his past accomplishments vs that of yors', If I do start posting some 14.1 runs of my own, my goal will be to surpass 526 and not j.s.chopped footage virtual reality bogus - he deserves no place in the record books after trying to steal Mosconi's true record of 526.
Hahahh...Charles insults half of his fan base.

What a nut.

So keep your nose clean keep it on a shoe string
With no opposing no undue disclosing
Nothing stale nothing old or decomposing
Nothing empty nothing bold or over knowing
Nothing more than tasteful reconstruction
Of the plot that edifies all our instructions
It's on the goodness of our dime that you can function

The Hawk
Old
  (#102)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1

The Hawk - 10-28-2020, 10:42 AM

In my backyard I witnessed an incredible display of nature the other day, there was a field Hawk on top of a fence post looking down in hunting mode. Upon further inspection I could see a squirrel hiding under the fence, I knew it was just a matter of time for the squirrel as the Hawk looked bored (pacing back and forth in search of moment to strike). Purty soon I saw the Hawk swoop down and carry away it's prey - very cool. I think there are a few pertinent human hawks circling over this 626, I'm not on the fence when it comes to my heavy doubt that an unedited 626 will ever get released to the public, however I would consider myself Hawkishly' truthful person - with a sharp eye. I do think the bca/j.s. put the buggy before the horse with their announcement about this squirrely 626 chopped video - may have even got uh little carried away.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 10-28-2020 at 11:03 AM.

bzzt
Old
  (#103)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1

bzzt - 10-28-2020, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Few pool players care about 14.1 anymore. Even fewer care about ANY HI-run counts, even Mosconi’s!
yer Wrong bout that - I guess we all have to take things in moderation eh xradarx?

Old
  (#104)
DynoDan
AzB Silver Member
DynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond reputeDynoDan has a reputation beyond repute

10-28-2020, 01:48 PM

I notice few care any more about power-trio rock music also. The world changes, but not always for the better.

Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: