Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > 14.1 Pool
Reload this Page John Schmidt Bobby Chamberlain ENOUGH
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-22-2012, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post
That's pretty strong with all the distractions and explaining things. Bobby seems like a good guy. Easy to strike up a conversation with. I was lucky enough to catch schmidt's 249 at derby this year and then appletons big run. It's amazing to watch a great player get on a roll, it looks like they'll never miss! Two different styles both achieving amazing results! Seems like you know Bobby's game pretty well, how do you think he would do at the upper levels playing someone schmidts speed, and given that's what started all the drama let me say again I find both guys to be good folks, just haven't seen Bobby play all that much and wondered since I haven't heard of him having a lot of big runs in public or in tournaments. He seems to be one of those good players who fly under the radar and can sneak up on people.

Im no expert in straight pool , I think gereral concensus is schmidt would win a long set ,, however posting his own money and playing on bobby's table might just prove otherwise,, one thing for sure Bobby will and can post the money,,

I would love to see that happen ,

Old
  (#17)
Perk
AzB Silver Member
Perk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 120

06-23-2012, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one stroke View Post
I played with bobby a few week ago he had runs I cant remember exactly but if I remeber right it was 64 82 and 103 were his highes while talking to me explaining what he was doing tv on music blairing stoping for phone calls , it was fun to watch

So what was yours? Let me know when you want to beat up on me...I got time....

- I never go looking for a sucker, I look for champions and make a sucker out of them."Amarillo Slim

Old
  (#18)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-24-2012, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perk View Post
So what was yours? Let me know when you want to beat up on me...I got time....
I was thinking the other way around Shit I could hardly get out of a rack I think 23 was my high ran , again Im no straight pool guy ,

Old
  (#19)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-27-2020, 01:32 PM

And the beat goes on....

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: