Braun Custom Cues
Old
  (#1)
vampyrie
Live to ride.....
vampyrie has a reputation beyond reputevampyrie has a reputation beyond reputevampyrie has a reputation beyond reputevampyrie has a reputation beyond reputevampyrie has a reputation beyond reputevampyrie has a reputation beyond reputevampyrie has a reputation beyond reputevampyrie has a reputation beyond reputevampyrie has a reputation beyond reputevampyrie has a reputation beyond reputevampyrie has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Braun Custom Cues - 08-16-2020, 09:22 AM

Hi everyone,
I have been living in Europe for a couple years and really wanted a cue made by a German cue maker. Their attention to detail and perfectionism are second to none. I came across a relatively unknown maker, Martin Braun. He has been training under master cue makers like Vollmer for over 15 years and the cues he is producing really show that experience. I recently received my first cue from him, I asked for an ebony front cue with flame veneers, an ivory joint and buttcap, two low defection shafts and 60 inches overall. He suggested an elephant ear wrap. Over my pool career, I have shot with Meucci, schon, and predator, though for the past 13 years I have shot with a Mike Stacey ebony front cue. I couldn't be happier with this Braun cue. The hit is firmer than my Stacey cue, but not quite as firm as a schon or predator with stainless joint. I visited his shop and chatted with him for a good long time when picking up my cue. This guy puts a ridiculous amount of hours into his cues and the finished product shows.
If you want a unique cue, manufactured to the highest possible standards, this is the guy:

http://braun-cues-cases.de/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2214...281/?ref=share
Attached Images

Playing Cue: Mike Stacey Tulipwood/Holly/Ebony
Break Cue: TNT Maple/PurpleHeart J/B

Old
  (#2)
tabi1
Registered
tabi1 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

08-18-2020, 04:51 AM

I tried his website but it was all in German and i didnt see anyway to change languages.

Old
  (#3)
Thecoats
AzB Silver Member
Thecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond reputeThecoats has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

08-18-2020, 10:21 AM

Great looking cues and nice workmanship. I was able to get the website translated to English by Chrome and the site is pretty basic and a little hard to follow but the cues and cases look awesome

Thanks for sharing
-don

Old
  (#4)
Thunder Thighs
learning daily...
Thunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond reputeThunder Thighs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2950
Location: London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

08-18-2020, 08:47 PM

Looks nice. Will check out his site.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: